Cybereason is the champion for today’s cyber defenders with future-ready attack protection that extends from the endpoint, to the enterprise, to everywhere.
At Cybereason, we believe that as defenders we are stronger as one. Together, we have the wisdom to uncover, correlate and understand multiple threats. We deliver the precision to end cyber attacks in an instant -- on computers, mobile devices, servers, and in the cloud -- to everywhere the battle moves.
Cybereason is a fast growing Cyber security company spread around the globe with more than 700 employees worldwide and ranked as one of the best places to work.
About The Role
We are expanding our Business Operations team to support the rapid business growth of Cybereason.
In this role you will run some of the most strategic cross company projects across all domains Inc R&D, Product, Marketing, Sales, Legal, CS and more.
You will work closely with a variety of people in all levels and across diverse cultures.
You like challenges and are excited about taking ownership, making an impact and leading the most strategic cross functional project in the company.
You look for a dynamic and innovative environment.
You have the ability to see the “big picture” and in parallel effectively manage the details. You also are a team player and have excellent communication skills.
You're not afraid of doing new things and starting projects from scratch with some uncertainties and making things happen!
What You'll Do:
- Create, monitor and manage project plan
- Establish and set projects scope, timeline, critical milestones, dependencies, roles and responsibilities, action items, integration points and more
- Identify resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities
- Proactively identify risks and implement operational improvement processes, practices and help teams implement changes effectively
- Provide visibility and strive for constant communication and effective collaboration
- Track and report metrics, analyze data to provide insights
- Hold team meetings with a variety of fields to determine progress and address any challenges raised.
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships with team members in all levels
What We're Looking For:
- Minimum 4 year experience as project manager in high tech companies
- Familiarity with GTM strategies and sales cycle
- Familiarity with Software development lifecycle, Agile and traditional project management concepts, practices and procedures
- Dynamic, devoted, team player, self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Technical understanding and ability to learn
- Effective Time management and ability to organize, prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal English.