Project Manager at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct accountability and responsibility for overall project success from start to finish.
- Managing the relationships with client and partner stakeholders to ensure their satisfaction throughout the project
Working closely with the internal customer to review, analyze, understand, and define the high level Project Requirements: Objectives, Scope, Schedule Milestones.
- Representing Nuance and conducting business at all times with a high level of Professionalism, Competencies, and Ethics.
- Working closely with the client and internal Nuance PS Team to: gather, analyze, & document all the detailed solutions requirements, refine/define a detailed scope of work for all project deliverables, develop a detailed project plan to produce all the required deliverables, manage, monitor, and communicate progress against plan on a regular basis, manage and coordinate joint activities when applicable, manage changes, issues, and risks associated with the project, manage the acceptance of all formal project deliverables, close the project on completion of all project deliverables
- Leading and Managing the internal Nuance project team to execute the project according to plan
- Accurately Forecasting, Planning, Reporting, and Managing on the project to ensure accurate and timely Project Revenue/Cost Accounting.
- Proactively managing and resolving issues to minimize crisis and escalations, and proactively informing and engaging Senior Management in advance when they can't be avoided
- Providing leadership, guidance, and assistance to project team members as required
- Learning and Complying with all internal Project Management Methodology, Policies, & Procedures
- Providing constructive feedback and suggestions on internal Process improvements
- Leading and Managing Process Improvement Projects as needed
- And anything else that you or PS Management may deem reasonably required to ensure project success
Knowledge, skills and qualifications:
- Education: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Minimum years of work experience: 3+
- 3+ years of Project Management experience in a Professional Services capacity working directly with Clients and Partners; ideally in Healthcare field
- Experience in managing cross-functional teams of diverse subject-matter-experts
- Demonstrable competencies in planning & managing a Project's Scope, Schedule, Cost, Resources, Quality, & Risks
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral
- Ability to build, lead, develop, coach, and motivate a project team
- Willingness to travel as required
- Aptitude for learning and adapting to new Processes & Tools, Proficiency with MS-Project & MS-Office
- Self Motivated Learner who is driven
- Business and/or technical experience with Speech Recognition, AI, PCAF, mPower, PowerShare and/or software technologies and solutions related to healthcare space
- Knowledge of the following industries: healthcare, radiology, workflow orchestration
- PMP certification a plus
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.