As a project manager, you will work to accelerate customers adoption of Quick Base so they can solve business problems faster with our platform. You will be managing customer facing, high complexity projects, using advanced knowledge of project management processes and controls. You will be responsible for implementing and iterating on Quick Base project management methodologies to accomplish project objectives.
· Coordinate multiple departments, customers, and partners to ensure timely and cost-effective execution of milestones.
· Establish collaborative partnership among stakeholders to enable scoping, resource allocation, and key decisions are reviewed and signed off timely.
· Mentor and provide guidance throughout the organization on project management practices.
· Identify and evaluate risks associated with project activities to establish and monitor mitigation plans.
· Conduct change management based on cost, schedule, dependencies, risk, and scope impacts.
· Ensure packaging and communication of relevant information to support appropriate project change and governance decision processes.
· Develop and maintain required project management artifacts in accordance with standards. (Risk/Issue log, stakeholder map, project plan, requirements document.)
· Identify efficiencies and present recommended improvement opportunities for projects and project management processes.
· BS/BA degree (Information Systems or Business Management preferred) and a minimum of 3 years of project management experience, or any equivalent combination of education and work experience.
· PMP certification (Must be willing to obtain within 12 months of date of hire).
· Strong project management skills with prior experience managing matrixed projects.
· Strong written and oral communication skills with ability to present complex information and respond to complex needs of large projects.
· Experience establishing and nurturing relationships at all customer levels, from C-suite to individual contributors.
· Experience building solutions in Quick Base.
· Understand and experience in defining and managing to key metrics, including standard metrics, and stakeholder KPIs.
· Experience in optimizing and automating processes.