About The Opportunity
Grubhub is dedicated to connecting hungry diners with our wide network of restaurants across the country. Our innovative technology, easy-to-use platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities make us an industry leader today, and in the future of online food ordering.
We strive to create a workplace that reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, take risks, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
We have a fast-paced environment and that is what our teams thrive on. Grubhub believes in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. We value strong, positive relationships in all areas: with each other, our customers and our greater community. Want to be a part of a team of diverse collaborators in an authentically fun culture? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
The Enterprise Support team plans to expand the ticketing responsibilities of our partner support team, Enshored. This dedicated project manager will manage this transition and the partner team's ongoing work thereafter.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- New Projects:
- Make data-driven recommendations for new ticket types that can be reallocated to the Enshored team; obtain buy-in from both internal and external (Enshored) stakeholders
- Run a comprehensive training on new projects for Enshored’s leadership, and for the Enshored agents themselves if requested to do so by Enshored
- Write new process documentation
- Communicate new Enshored responsibilities to the rest of the Support team
- Work with leadership and the Zendesk Project Manager to implement any technical changes needed to facilitate the redistribution of tickets related to Enshored’s new responsibility
- Connect with the QA team to roll out QA coverage of Enshored’s ticket volume
- Ongoing Projects:
- Ensure that their spreadsheets of client-specific information remain accurate and contain new launch information.
- Set aside time to monitor Enshored’s tickets as they work them (review immediately upon solve), providing both positive and critical feedback when/where appropriate; else, delegate and oversee the proactive monitoring step to ensure greater coverage.
- Collect feedback on Enshored’s tickets (may come from within Support or from another department, such as TBMs) and convey as appropriate.
- Ensure documentation remains clear and up to date, especially immediately following feedback on points that may be confusing.
- Create Zendesk Insights or Explore charts related to Enshored to measure KPIs.
- Drive up the percentage of tickets within Enshored’s responsibility set that they can cover without escalation; aim for 90% coverage at a minimum for each individual topic. Work with other departments as necessary to facilitate any needs that would make this achievable.
- Follow up on mishandled tickets or tickets solved with a negative satisfaction rating when appropriate--both with the Enshored agent and with the original ticket requester, as appropriate
- Monitor Enshored’s work on the receipt scanning approvals/declines; convey feedback, new clients, and updated requirements as needed
- Collaborate interdepartmentally on new receipt scanning features
- Relationship management
- Serve as the primary point of contact for our Enshored partners
- Attend monthly meeting with our Enshored team’s leadership
- Work with department leadership on billing/contracts when changes to the size of the Enshored team are needed
- Work with Grubhub IT to obtain new agents’ access to required tools; provision agents’ access on Zendesk, or work with the Zendesk Project Manager to do so
You Should Have
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work with stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally
- Keen attention to detail with an educator’s limitless well of patience
- Comfort with both building Zendesk reports and interpreting that data, as well as with implementing real-world solutions in view of that data
- SQL preferred (can be learned in the role) to report on processed receipt scans
- A strong sense of accountability--it will fall to this individual to hold our partners responsible for hitting the KPIs we set for them, which will often entail coming up with new projects, plans, and technical solutions for getting them there
- Direct experience with L1 ticketing preferred; as part of their audits, this individual will need to understand--quickly and with confidence--whether tickets worked by Enshored were handled correctly or not
- Comfort and proven ability to manage projects and people remotely (as Enshored is based in the Philippines)
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.