Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Digital Project Manager with our national Digital Healthcare Solutions practice. As a Digital Project Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the maintenance and growth of multiple existing client websites. You will navigate an array of client relationships, project timelines, last minute changes, and launches. By collaborating with our technical and strategy teams, you’ll be delivering high quality and efficient projects to our valued clients.
At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
In this role you will:
- Quickly come up to speed in our solutions, services, and mission to ensure we continue to deliver results quickly and effectively for our clients.
- Act as the primary point of contact with clients, interacting daily via conference calls and/or written communication.
- Become the trusted adviser to your clients – listen actively to their concerns and questions in order to better understand their requests and perspectives.
- Create, maintain, and update detailed project plans that will drive expert scheduling, resource and client management.
- Proactively identify and mitigate project risk, and expeditiously resolve project issues.
- Proactively manage scope on fixed-cost, fixed-time engagements.
- Credibly and transparently deliver both positive and challenging messages to internal and client stakeholders.
- Encourage and facilitate strong project communication with your team using project management software and remote interactions via conference calls and chat mediums.
- Maintain a positive, can-do attitude, acknowledge and appreciate teammates’ contributions, and contribute to our overall culture and ethos.
- Contribute to the development of the project management team and practices by participating in team efforts to improve internal processes.
This role could be a fit if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in the Web, Digital, content, E-commerce or IT space.
- 2+ years of experience as a Web/Digital/CMS/E-commerce Project Manager in a consulting firm, agency, or healthcare environment.
- Demonstrated experience managing a $100k - $300k portfolio of technology projects.
- The ability to build consensus and rapport with professional clients and colleagues through outstanding communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Experience using Project Management Software such as SmartSheet, JIRA, Basecamp, etc.
- Web savvy and a working understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including strategy, requirements definition, design, usability, content development, web development, and QA.
- Strong collaboration and team building skills, as well as a readiness to make mistakes, learn, and grow.
- A knack for turning over every stone in search of improvement and opportunity.
- A completed Bachelor’s degree.
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS), particularly Sitecore and/or Drupal.
- Exposure to Agile methodology and techniques.
- Experience with banner/digital ads, analytics reporting, SEO and tracking deliverables.
- Experience with fixed-cost, fixed-time projects as well as practice working in a consultative setting.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.