Our ideal Digital Project Manager candidate is extremely organized and has a track record of successfully delivering digital projects.
This role will be a subject matter expert within the organization in support of the Agile framework. This position requires the ability to facilitate and enable solutions in partnership with Product Owners, Product Design Team, Technical Team, Businesses Partners and Executive Management.
You’re also team-oriented and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. With a flat leadership structure, the opportunity for flexibility within role, and development into other areas is a core reason most people desire to work in this team.
Objectives of this role
- Collaborate closely with the Digital Design, Product Owners, Business Units and Multiple Technology teams to understand the business demand and guide agile project execution.
- Develop project plans, status documentation, and continuously communicate with design and development teams to ensure all teams are on task with projects and deadlines.
- Participate in / champion ongoing project management and design team process improvements. Serve as a single point of contact for project status & issue management
Daily and monthly responsibilities
- Support the prioritization and implementation of new technology, products, enhancements, and other key strategic initiatives.
- Collaborate with team members, senior management and key stakeholders to define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business objectives.
- Ensuring all deliverables (oftentimes complex/interdisciplinary/interlinked) are clearly specified, scoped and agreed between client and internal team(s).
- Provide thought leadership into the planning, design and implementation of programs and process.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks, and devise contingency plans.
- Drive mitigation plans and ultimate resolution to program blockers.
- Consistently adhere to company standards and best practices.
- Build professional skills through continued training, education, and networking events
- 5+ years of project management experience.
- Proficient in Agile methodologies ideally in a digital environment.
- Demonstrated effectiveness developing plans, prioritizing activities and driving execution.
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced, collaborative, cross-disciplinary and geographically dispersed environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively present complex information clearly and appropriately handle sensitive information.
- Position requires an extremely organized, detail-oriented individual who is capable of self-managing and multi-tasking in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally and influence outcomes.
- Blend of technical and business acumen; comfortable learning new technologies.
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Finance, Business or related field
- Experience with digital design teams; experience at both a design studio and a large corporate environment preferred.
- Holds self and others accountable for achieving results.
- Proven ability to hold open, candid and transparent critical conversations at all levels
- Makes decisions and drives business initiatives forward in the face of ambiguity.
- Strong customer and user experience advocate with a passion for digital and unafraid to challenge status quo.
- Experience with CMS, JIRA, Onsite Search and SEO best practices a plus.
- Experience working with cross functional teams in the Financial Services or Insurance Industries.
- Experience with analytics platforms, tagging and the resulting reporting. Experience with Google Analytics, Looker analytics tool and Tealium tagging is a plus.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering digital products for companies in the Financial