CarGurus is looking to hire an organized, highly motivated project manager to support the Enterprise Applications, Process Innovation, and Analytics efforts across the organization. This position will play a critical role in supporting cross-functional communication, requirements gathering, and driving end-to-end project execution across CarGurus. This individual will be a pioneer in starting a new project management function at the company.
What you’ll do:
- Drive process improvements across CarGurus by working cross-functionally with Enterprise Applications, Engineering, Sales, Marketing and Product.
- Manage scope, roadmap, dependencies and timelines across multiple projects to ensure quality delivery.
- Provide regular updates to leadership, executive team and project teams on status, risks and accomplishments.
- Develop risk mitigation plans to ensure stable, compliant execution, while maintaining sight of dependencies and end-state deliverables.
- Enhance our project management strategy and workflow (“agile-lite”, using JIRA and monday.com) to facilitate status tracking and communication.
- Partner with stakeholders on change management and adoption of improved processes.
- Bring requirements and structure to loosely defined processes.
- Work with our compliance teams to ensure SOX and security controls are adequately accounted for.
Who you are:
- 3-5 years experience in a project management function.
- Comfortable addressing technical teams and challenges.
- Strong project management, organization and stakeholder management skills.
- Relentlessly focused on incremental delivery, which is a staple of CarGurus culture.
- Transparent communicator who is open, honest, and collaborative.
- Creative thinker, with a passion for identifying inefficiencies and closing the gaps.
- Able to translate ambiguous stakeholder needs to process improvements.
- Driven self-starter, who is accountable for their work, and proud to take ownership of processes created.