Project Manager at CarGurus
CarGurus is looking to hire an organized, highly motivated project manager to support the Enterprise Applications, Process Innovation, and Analytics efforts across the organization. This position will play a critical role in supporting cross-functional communication, requirements gathering, and driving end-to-end project execution across CarGurus. This individual will be a pioneer in starting a new project management function at the company.
What you’ll do:
- Drive process improvements across CarGurus by working cross-functionally with Enterprise Applications, Engineering, Sales, Marketing and Product.
- Manage scope, roadmap, dependencies and timelines across multiple projects to ensure quality delivery.
- Provide regular updates to leadership, executive team and project teams on status, risks and accomplishments.
- Develop risk mitigation plans to ensure stable, compliant execution, while maintaining sight of dependencies and end-state deliverables.
- Enhance our project management strategy and workflow (“agile-lite”, using JIRA and monday.com) to facilitate status tracking and communication.
- Partner with stakeholders on change management and adoption of improved processes.
- Bring requirements and structure to loosely defined processes.
- Work with our compliance teams to ensure SOX and security controls are adequately accounted for.
Who you are:
- 3-5 years experience in a project management function.
- Comfortable addressing technical teams and challenges.
- Strong project management, organization and stakeholder management skills.
- Relentlessly focused on incremental delivery, which is a staple of CarGurus culture.
- Transparent communicator who is open, honest, and collaborative.
- Creative thinker, with a passion for identifying inefficiencies and closing the gaps.
- Able to translate ambiguous stakeholder needs to process improvements.
- Driven self-starter, who is accountable for their work, and proud to take ownership of processes created.