Project Manager at DraftKings
What you’ll do as a Senior Project Manager:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to confirm priorities and ensure expectations are being met.
- Provide periodic executive summary regarding project status, including actions in place for addressing any open issues.
- Communicate with stakeholders regarding actions and deliverables for their team, including actions in place for addressing any open issues.
- You will also work with team members to identify, define, and document best practice improvements and oversee compliance with best practices as they are established.
- Ensure points of collaboration between teams are running smoothly.
- Collaborate with managers to identify and put in place metrics to track success against established SLAs.
What skills you will use:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required. A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years Project Management experience is required. This experience in a related industry is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years technical experience in software engineering and/or IT projects is required.
- Experience with Project life cycle methodologies and Systems Development life cycles.
- Experience with business applications such as Word, Excel, and Project.
- Experience in performing risk analysis and issue management.
- You have the ability to operate with minimal supervision and effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to present complex information to small and large groups.
- Excellent client service attitude and team focus.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Experience with designing or redesigning processes.