Project Manager at Owl Labs
Owl Labs is hiring a Project Manager to join our cross-functional design team. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of bringing projects to completion on schedule. You are incredibly organized and have a keen ability to remain cool under pressure. You know how to motivate your teammates to get the job done while simultaneously making sure that everyone loves what they're working on.
Owl Labs' mission is to solve a problem we've all experienced: meetings suck, and they are especially painful for the remote participants on the other side of the call. Considering the rapid growth in remote and distributed work, this is a perfectly timed problem for Owl Labs to solve. The market is hungry for products and content that make remote and distributed work better.
With $22.3M funding from Spark Capital, Matrix Partners, and Playground Global, Owl Labs has created the Meeting Owl, a 360° smart video conferencing camera that sits in the center of the table and uses robotics algorithms to automatically highlight different people as they talk. After launching the product in June 2017, thousands of companies have purchased the Meeting Owl, saying it offers the most natural and inclusive meeting experience they've ever seen.
In this role, you will impact some of the company's most important product development goals.
Skills & Requirements:
- BS degree, or equivalent practical experience
- Proven track record bringing hardware or software products to market on schedule
- Incredibly organized; nothing falls through the cracks
- Experience building schedule plans in Smartsheet, MS Project, or the like
- Ability to motivate team members to work effectively together to deliver on-schedule results while maintaining a positive and supportive work environment
- Ability to provide concise reporting with just the right detail
Nice to Haves:
- Proven track record managing hardware and software projects
- Experience working on high-volume mass produced products
- Technical background or equivalent practical experience
Owl Labs is ~30% remote and headquarters are based in Somerville, MA. This role is only available as an on-site position.