Meet CarGurus—the #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, we’re building the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where it’s easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
CarGurus is looking to hire an organized, highly motivated Project Manager to support the Enterprise Applications, Process Innovation, and Analytics efforts across the organization. This position will play a critical role in leading the development and implementation of major process and technical improvements across CarGurus. This includes support for our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, HR, CRM, and Financial systems, as well as business intelligence and analytics platform.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive process improvements across CarGurus by working cross-functionally with Enterprise Applications, Engineering, Sales, Marketing and Product. First projects will focus on CRM, Billing and Revenue Recognition.
- Manage dependencies and timelines across multiple projects to ensure quality delivery.
- Provide regular updates to leadership, executive team and project teams on status, risks and accomplishments.
- Develop risk mitigation plans to ensure stable, compliant execution and delivery of all business application related projects.
- Enhance our project management strategy and workflow (“agile-lite”, using JIRA) to facilitate status tracking and communication.
- Coordinate our development and QA/user acceptance testing (UAT) processes to ensure timely delivery and appropriate testing before we push to production.
- Partner with stakeholders on change management and adoption of improved processes.
- Bring requirements and structure to loosely defined processes.
- Work with our compliance teams to ensure SOX controls are adequately accounted for.
Who You Are:
- 2-5 years experience in a technical project management function.
- Strong project management, organization and stakeholder management skills.
- Relentlessly focused on incremental delivery, which is a staple of CarGurus culture.
- Transparent communicator who is open, honest, and collaborative.
- Creative thinker, with a passion for identifying inefficiencies and closing the gaps.
- Able to translate stakeholder needs to process improvements.
- Driven self-starter, who is accountable for their work, and proud to take ownership of processes created.
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, we’re nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, we’re as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If you’d like to learn more, please visit our careers page.