Project Manager, Senior Management Team at Cybereason
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to
cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employees for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Chief of Staff, as a Project Manager for the Senior Management Team (SMT), you will be focused on short and long-term strategic program and project goals with a focus on project planning and execution for the CEO and COO.
- Collaborate with Senior Management to develop strategic program and project goals; develop and execute strategic project plans to achieve strategic objectives; serve as point of contact on all project work.
- Communicate with SMT to keep projects aligned with strategic company goals and KPI’s.
- Create data-driven analysis in order to drive Cybereason’s initiatives; present information clearly.
- Break down business problems by asking specific questions in order to build out reporting dashboards.
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standard expected; adjust schedules, financing, and project target dates as needed.
- Make effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project.
- Attend Senior Management Team (SMT) meetings, draft and track notes in order to follow through with key strategic initiatives.
What we’re looking for:
- MBA degree required with 2 years experience; background in Consulting or prior MBA rotational program experience preferred.
- Experience as a Project Manager or similar position responsible for defining and managing project scope, timelines, profitability, and effective execution.
- Knowledge of project management tools, techniques, and processes.
- Reporting and dashboard development experience.
- Strong business acumen and experience collaborating with and presenting to senior leadership.
- Analytical, creative and innovative approach to identify problems and data driven solutions.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, collaboration, escalation and influencing skills.
- PMP certification is a plus but not required.
- Expert-level proficiency in Google Workspace (formerly G Suite).
- Ability to work out of the Boston office 3-4 days per week.