ASICS Digital creates and brings to market cutting-edge digital consumer experiences, apps and products for the ASICS brand. We are currently seeking an experienced project manager to join our team.
This project manager will work with engineers, product owners, and business stakeholders to build out ASICS digital services that drive cross-channel sales, brand awareness and help us nurture a direct relationship with our customers.
Our team strongly values curiosity, kindness, and honesty. We enjoy challenging ourselves with new problems and emerging technologies. We care about offering valuable products and services that help both our customers and other ASICS employees. We trust each other to be honest and proactive about challenges so that we can overcome them as a team.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS Corporation based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build innovative digital technologies and commerce experiences to better connect consumers to the ASICS brand. We are responsible for the continued development of innovative ecommerce solutions and other digital services that inspire people to move, get fit and stay healthy.
What you'll do:
- Coordinate projects across a global organization to prioritize strategic work that aligns with business objectives and conforms with ASICS Digital’s technical strategy.
- Coordinate with product owners and regional stakeholders in support of upcoming ecommerce site launches, membership rollouts, and fitness apps.
- Provide operational support, triage issues, and prioritize improvements for existing omnichannel commerce and membership programs.
- Communicate project status to internal and external stakeholders across the entire ASICS organization.
- Manage, as scrummaster, a local cross-functional team to ensure the timely delivery of quality software products and the sustenance of team morale.
- Facilitate team ceremonies, such as daily standups, sprint planning, grooming, demos, and retrospectives.
What you have:
- 2+ years of project management experience on a software team, preferably as part of a global organization
- Experience working cross-functionally with stakeholders of varying seniority and backgrounds
- Ability to advocate for quality, strategic work that aligns with business goals and deadlines
- Very strong communication and organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
- Agile, scrum and kanban experience strongly preferred
- Retail experience a plus
- Experience in project management tools, including Jira and Confluence
- Bachelor’s degree required; PMP a plus.
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.
Read Full Job Description