Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
In this problem-solving and client-facing role, you will independently lead the successful implementation of Veeva’s gold-standard scientific data with our customers. You will support the end-to-end project management of Link with the customer including the creation of clear, logical, and structured project plans, executing against these plans, and pivoting when necessary.
You will be focused on project management, creating and tracking project plans, pre-empting and supporting the specific needs of the customer.
You will support and drive the adoption of the Link platform with our customers and conduct tailor-made training sessions based on the customer and the team. You will work closely with the product, sales, and insights team at Link in a fast-paced and expanding team. You will be the trusted partner for our key client stakeholders developing good relationships to ensure customer success.
The role will provide a unique opportunity to lead the management and global implementation of Veeva Link with large multinational pharma companies. If you are excited about consulting in healthcare, analytics, and working for a fast-growing tech and data company, we are the optimal fit.
What You'll Do
- Manage the process of implementation of Veeva Link with global pharma companies
- Engage regularly with key customer stakeholders to proactively drive ongoing project success.
- Develop and nurture relationships with senior stakeholders to support medical and commercial teams
- Drive change management processes, train end-users, and maximize engagement with customers
- Be independently responsible for customer success for Veeva Link with your accounts
- Coordinate and track all insights projects alongside the insights team
- Proactively develop efficient solutions to address customers’ business needs and use cases
- Drive adoption strategies and report back to senior stakeholders the project progression and health
- Experience in managing, structuring, and successfully executing complex projects
- Understand the roles in different functions in the pharmaceutical industry
- Project management experience within pharma, consulting, or at a healthcare research agency
- Comfort and familiarity in driving discussions with senior stakeholders in pharma
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Willingness to travel
- Talent and desire for customer-facing activities
- Ambition for high-quality and self-motivated work
- Technically accomplished
Nice to Have
- Experience with KOL data
- Good grasp of the current and evolving clinical and scientific environment in at least one therapeutic area
- A degree in a biological/medical/or other scientific disciplines
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health and wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.