Project Manager, Finance at Thrasio
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:43 a.m. (EST) on Friday, January 28, 2022
Hop on the Rocketship
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the world’s most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We use a deep understanding of rankings, ratings, and reviews to identify and acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make their products better or create new ones to meet changing customer demand.
We’ve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us to the stratosphere. That’s why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you hop on our rocketship, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push what’s possible to get us there. And if you fail, it’s cool—we know you’ll grow spectacularly. What matters is that you’re helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula, pillow, or marker brand we acquire, with every coffee roaster or body wash we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
This is a great opportunity to work cross-functionally to ensure that complex acquisitions are successfully integrated into the Thrasio organization. This person will be responsible for ensuring that all aspects of finance specific integration are evaluated and will work with key SMEs to develop solutions and track progress. While every deal is unique, the person in this role will be tasked with systematizing our approach to ensure an optimal seller experience and efficient processes for the finance department.
- Be the key point of contact within the Finance department to plan, coordinate, and execute the integration for more complex acquisitions
- Partner with key SMEs across the Finance department to ensure all aspects of the deal are understood and plans are in place to mitigate any identified risks
- Track activities and progress to help identify any areas of concerns as larger brands/companies are being on-boarded
- Develop systems/ tracking tools to provide greater standardization
- Develop metrics/ KPIs to track improvements in the on-boarding process over time
What you bring to the party
- Demonstrated Project Management experience and expertise; work within a finance department and/or significant financial acumen is strongly preferred.
- A proven track-record of thriving in ambiguity and focusing on finding practical and pragmatic solutions that can be scaled
- Organized with a high degree of attention to detail and proactive follow up
- Experience and comfort working in a high-growth environment where there is a need to “see around the corner” and anticipate needs 6-18 months out
- Ability to lead with influence – comfort working on cross-functional teams without direct-line reporting
- Low-ego – equally comfortable giving or receiving direction, leading or contributing as appropriate, driving conversations or supporting as necessary
- High EQ – strong ability to "read the room" and adjust approach, tactics, and communication style as appropriate
- High clock-speed - ability to rapidly get to an "80/20" answer, and comfort tailoring the approach as necessary given project timelines and objectives
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with a keen sense for how best to work alongside, motivate, and partner with a cross functional team
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.