ASICS Digital is seeking an experienced eCommerce Project Manager contractor to drive a high-impact eComm project for ASICS and its brands globally. Specifically, this person would drive the migration of the ASICS eCommerce sites in Japan to the Salesforce customer service platform (Service Cloud) for launch in Q1 2021.
The role falls under the newly created ASICS Global Digital and will report into Program Management in Boston, Massachusetts. This individual will manage a scrum team/pod and partner closely with ASICS Digital, ASICS Global teams and external vendors to effectively plan, manage and drive implementation of this complex and large-scale project.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What You'll Do
- Lead the planning (milestones, estimates, processes, etc.) and cross-functional communication of our e-commerce customer service tool rollout in Japan in Q1 2021.
- Manage a co-located scrum team (Boston, Japan & Vietnam) to drive implementation of the roadmap by participating in agile ceremonies for efficient execution.
- Manage all key stakeholder deliverables in the Boston office (e.g., PIM system, etc.)
- Provide clear and concise updates to the key stakeholders using standardized department templates.
What You've Done
- 2-5+ years product management, project management and/or operations management experience overseeing software development projects
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to influence and articulate clear, measurable objectives after developing a detailed understanding of the business goals
- Seasoned expert with project management tools such as i.e., JIRA, Confluence, Smartsheet, Excel, etc.
- Extensive experience and/or knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum and Kanban
- Experience in eCommerce, preferably in global organizations
- Given that the stakeholders and developers are located in Asia Pacific, willing to take early morning and late night calls as needed.
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.
Read Full Job Description