Project Coordinator at edX
At edX, our mission is to provide a world-class education to everyone, everywhere. Today, edX.org, a not-for-profit, offers highly-driven, intellectually curious individuals an opportunity to work in an exciting and dynamic mission-driven organization.
edX is looking for an organized and ambitious individual who wants to join our Educational Services team. Project Coordinators are responsible for many operational, project management and administrative tasks related to the launch and management of courses on edX. Project Coordinators collaborate with edX Partner Managers, the edX marketing team, and partner institutions - and are highly successful at building and maintaining these relationships - in order to get courses announced, tracked, and running successfully on edX.org.
There are 5 core responsibilities related to the role:
- Partner and Course Announcements: Work with Partner Managers, global Partner institutions, edX Marketing and other internal and external stakeholders to get partner institutions, their courses, and their programs successfully announced on edx.org.
- Course Management: Support Partner Managers who serve a portfolio of schools and institutions; work with edX learner and partner support teams to communicate issues and questions with course teams and guide them to quick, accurate solutions; process certificates of completion for students, and share resulting completion data, trends and recommendations with stakeholders. Report bugs and work with edX teams to resolve and communicate to global partner institutions.
- Learner Support: Provide support to our learner-facing customer service team by working with edX Partner Managers and global partner institutions to escalate and resolve learners issues in a timely manner.
- Partner Information Management: Gather, track, update, audit and organize our partner contact data in our customer relationship management system (Salesforce).
- Process Improvement: Think creatively and systematically to help improve operational processes. Recommend, drive and implement process improvements that support scalability and learner and partner growth.
- 1 to 3 years experience within a customer success or professional services team
- Quick learner with excellent problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and pays close attention to detail
- Superb oral and written communication skills
- Possesses a collaborative mindset and can work well across multiple teams and functions
- Thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Prior experience working with global and remote teams and customers
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent working experience in a professional, customer-facing role(s)
- Experience with Salesforce, Drupal, Atlassian JIRA or similar software a plus
- Previous experience working with global and remote teams
- Fluency in Spanish or another foreign language a plus
This is an individual contributor role where a high degree of both self-direction and team collaboration expected. Applicants must be able to work out of our Cambridge, MA office.