Simply Business is more than our name. It's how we approach insurance: Make it clear. Make it simple. Make it affordable. By combining exceptional talent, technology, data, and knowledge, Simply Business is the go-to online insurance brokerage that protects small businesses and the entrepreneurs who work hard to build them.
We want team members who have the drive to challenge boundaries. If you’re smart and passionate about delivering brilliant customer experiences, we’d love to hear from you.
The Program Manager is responsible for managing a wide range of projects and ensuring that all deliverables are consistently completed on time while meeting quality standards and senior leadership expectations. The Program Manager will be responsible for improving and supporting business operations and process efficiencies within the organization, and will accomplish this through managing cross-functional teams.
As a Program Manager, you will:
- Organize, track, and drive projects of all sizes including large cross-functional initiatives
- Create documentation to hold teams accountable and keep them on track
- Provide motivation and direction to ensure that team project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved in a timely manner
- Lead and drive project status meetings to begin, troubleshoot, and successfully complete projects
- Monitor and report on progress of projects to all stakeholders
What we are looking for:
- Advanced knowledge of project management methodologies and tools
- 5+ years of experience managing large scale programs/projects
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks and projects, meet deadlines, and manage to schedule
- Ability to develop effective relationships with a broad array of individuals
What are the benefits?
Here are some of the great benefits and perks that come from being a Simply Business employee:
• A salary that reflects your experience, our pay policy, and the market we’re in from your first day
• Group plan for medical, dental, and prescription drug coverage
• Short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance coverage
• Participation in the Company’s bonus program
• Participation in 401(k) plan with a 3% employer match
• Commuter benefits to help cut down on commuting costs
• 25 days of vacation time plus 10 company holidays
• Flexible working hours and working from home
• Annual company trip, regular outings, and volunteer opportunities
• An awesome WeWork office with cold brew coffee, beer on tap, local pop-up events, and more
As a company, we pride ourselves on inclusion in the workplace. Simply Business is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Want more info on working at Simply Business? Check out our careers page: https://www.simplybusiness.com/careers/