We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
We’re looking for a Program Manager who can combine highly strategic and operational components and is ready to play a critical role in the growth of our Retail Sportsbook business. Join our team and your work will span the entire organization and include managing multiple initiatives as well as helping the Retail Sportsbook Team deliver on successful implementation while scaling for growth. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Program Manager:
- You will support the Head of Retail Sportsbook by operationalizing and delivering on their strategic vision of product optimization and program expansion.
- Manage the entire Retail Sportsbook program lifecycle to ensure a successful and timely completion of each related project, including new property launches.
- Map milestones and priorities, assign and track tasks to various stakeholders, and regularly communicate updates and roadblocks.
- You will maintain a focus on prioritization, optimization, and problem solving.
- You will also closely collaborate with key stakeholders to provide effort analysis, issue management, risk management, and dependencies for all deliverables; effectively performing change management when needed.
- Maintain a granular view of everything that is happening with active projects and provide regular updates.
- Partner with various team leaders to identify and put in place metrics to track success against established SLAs and internal OKRs.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- You have at least 5 years of Project or Program Management experience.
- Industry experience is preferred.
- You have the ability to present work to stakeholders of all levels.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and G Suite.
- Experience in performing risk analysis, issue management, and change management.
- You love the world of Sports Betting and Daily Fantasy Sports and believe that this is your dream job.
- You are a critical thinker and problem solver. A self-starter with a bias for action, who is driven by a combination of high initiative and consistent follow-through.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.