Program Manager - Mobile App at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
This is a critical role within our Agency team, which builds custom branded mobile applications and web ordering experiences for our Enterprise restaurant clients. The LevelUp Agency team has built and launched over 200 of these applications for clients ranging from 50 locations to 900 locations, with plans to build and launch even larger and more complex applications as we grow our business.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Support Technical Brand Management team by coordinating development schedules needed for client-facing mobile application launches and updates to meet both internal and external deadlines.
- Based on feedback from team members, help to balance mobile application development projects, maintain updated project priorities, and allocate design, development and testing resources across projects.
- Provide status updates to Technical Brand Managers and Agency Leaders on mobile application development schedules and project progress.
- Define and refine the planning process for mobile application projects, including making sure planned development is ready to start before the sprint, planning out future sprints, and coordinating development dependencies.
- Identify and help resolve blockers that can delay project timelines for client-facing mobile applications.
- Work with relevant development teams to coordinate resource planning and communicate progress and delays.
You Should Have
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Understanding of development project workflows and process, including agile development methodologies
- Proven ability to work across many departments to solve problems
- Ability to drive multiple projects effectively
- Ability to exercise sound judgments in driving projects
- Excellent organization, attention to detail and time management skills
- Comfortable working in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment
- Experience using project management tools such as Jira and Smartsheet
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.