Program Manager, DEX at Chewy
We are looking for a Program Manager within Chewy’s Delivery Experience (DEX) team. Delivery Experience is the art and science of delighting customers by delivering their orders how and when they expect. As part of the DEX team, you will work on cutting-edge technology needed to provide customers accurate and reliable delivery promises on storefront, check-out and throughout the delivery process. The scope of this role is to lead programs and products in partnership with key stakeholders that improve the Chewy’s delivery experience. In this role, we are looking for a leader who can take customer pain-points, build strategic roadmaps and successfully work with multiple partners across the organization to deliver new and innovative solutions. This person will need to have the ability to both think big but also dig deep to drive program strategy and prioritization. This individual should also have strong communication skills including ability to influence senior leadership along with being a strong analytical thinker to build scalable processes and program structure to support our growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop a best-in-class Delivery Experience from checkout to customer receipt.
- Own end-to-end strategic program from intake, develop and maintain roadmap(s) for your program(s) ensuring product enhancements; communicate impact clearly across the organization and use to drive prioritization.
- Proven ability to perform in-depth analysis, synthesize results, develop stories, build strategies and make recommendations to business and technical leaders.
- Utilize data to understand customer behavior as well as business objectives; transform those insights into clear business requirement documents for customer experience enhancement and new feature development.
- Guide cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, and analysts playing a key role in organizing and communicating their work across the organization.
- Work with Technology and Operations to bridge technology gaps to improve delivery experience for Chewy customers.
- Utilize data to understand customer behavior as well as business objectives; transform those insights into clear business requirement documents (BRD) and product requirement documents (PRD) for product enhancement and new features.
- Monitor performance of your program(s) and measure impact of enhancements; communicate impact clearly across the organization and use to drive prioritization.
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years of experience ideally in eCommerce or B2C product/program management with a track record of delivering large scale projects and leading teams through complex problems.
- 3+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams.
- High sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Working knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Independently driven, resourceful, and able to deliver results with minimal direction.
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements.
- Ability to think and perform in both strategic and tactical spaces, concurrently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills, with ability to work successfully across all disciplines.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with developers, business owners, and senior business leaders.
- Position may require travel.
- MBA and bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management or other technical field from an accredited university
- Supply Chain knowledge and ability to benchmark best practices both internally and externally to search for best-in-class operational solutions; challenge and alter current processes where needed
- Fluency in SQL and/or Tableau
- Familiarity with machine learning and/or data-driven modeling for eCommerce recommendations
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]