Program Lead, Loyalty at Hopper
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:59 p.m. (EST) on Wednesday, August 18, 2021
• Broad understanding of contact centers and customer experience operations
• Excellent communication and people skills – listening, written, and spoken. You work easily with diverse teams and optimize communication when working with people at all levels with varying styles. You know how to share your opinions clearly and thoughtfully
• Enthusiasm and curiosity for understanding key business drivers and answering complex operational challenges with data
• Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Relevant background in loyalty programs from an operational implementation and governance perspective
• Project management background - strong understanding of project management fundamentals and relevant practical knowledge of project tracking and organization (with willingness to be more than a corporate notetaker)
• Strong aptitude for knowledge management, training and cross-functional communications
• Demonstrated orientation towards project management and process reengineering
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Hospitality Management, Training and Development or other related function
• PMP / CAPM project certification
About the job
Hopper is looking for a Program Lead, Loyalty & Rewards to join our Customer Service team. Reporting to the Head of Customer Experience, we are looking for an exceptionally customer-centric and data-driven professional to lead the operational implementation and governance of Hopper’s customer loyalty program, Carrot Cash, for the Customer Service teams. The ideal candidate for this position comes with material experience in the customer loyalty and rewards space and is highly invested in coordinating and executing opportunities to drive adoption, utilization and best practices for Hopper’s loyalty and rewards program throughout the customer journey.
Your key responsibilities will include managing the implementation of Carrot Cash in Hopper’s customer service verticals to maximize customer outcomes while sharing best practices to enable a consistent customer experience where desirable. You will collaborate closely with the Growth product teams as well as contact center delivery leaders and operational groups such as learning and quality to create a foundation that enables the scaling of the loyalty program.
- Implement program standard operating procedures, from process engineering to product knowledge and training content creation and related updates
- Provide relevant and meaningful data-driven feedback to product, marketing and customer service teams working backwards from customer service metrics and the voice of the customer
- Act as a stakeholder and sounding board for new loyalty program initiatives and incentives to ensure customer centrism and agent compliance
- Coordinate and enable cross-team governance and awareness of the loyalty program from an operational perspective
- Serve as a subject matter expert and utmost escalation point for all aspects of the loyalty program within the customer service teams
- Well-funded and proven startup with large ambitions, competitive salary and stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- WeWork All Access Pass OR Work-from-home stipend
- Entrepreneurial culture where pushing limits and taking risks is everyday business
- Open communication with management and company leadership
- Small, dynamic teams = massive impact
More about Hopper
Today, Hopper is best known as a travel app. We're going to do about $1B in sales this year and weathered the COVID storm better than anyone expected. We just raised $170M from Goldman Sachs and Capital One, and inked a deal to be the exclusive travel provider for Capital One Travel.
We owe our success, in large part, to a proprietary suite of data-driven and risk-based financial services that we have developed that complement a customer's trip-purchasing experience. One example is Price Freeze, where our customers are able to purchase a financial option in the app to lock in any price that they see, on any item, for as short as 1 hour or as long as 21 days with Hopper taking the risk on the other side of the trade.
Now we're laying the groundwork for continued expansion in 2021 by adding great people to our team who can help us compete with the travel giants.
Read Full Job Description