Program Director at Catalant Technologies
Catalant’s technology platform and programs enable companies to get mission critical work done faster. Forward-looking executives partner with Catalant to transition to get work done faster, and to access the skills and expertise they need to rapidly innovate and stay ahead of disruption.
More than 30 percent of the Fortune 100 use Catalant’s best practices and platform to frictionlessly access and deploy talent, ranging from employees to over 50,000 independent consultants and 1,000 boutique firms in Catalant’s Expert Marketplace. Anonymized data from leading companies train Catalant’s AI-powered skills matching and recommendation engine, inform its best practices, and surface intelligent insights that get smarter over time.
Our investors include General Catalyst, Highland Capital, and Greylock Partners. We're on a mission to build a great team, and are looking for talented, strategic, and competitive folks to redefine the way work gets done.
On the Catalant Customer Success & Services team, we are constantly thinking about how we can generate value for our enterprise customers through Catalant’s software and programs. As a Program Director, you will play an important leadership role within the organization and will be charged with helping define how Catalant delivers value and ROI to its customers.
The Program Director (PD) role is a highly visible, strategic leadership role within the Success & Services organization. The PD will specifically be accountable for the successful design and execution of multiple enterprise customer programs. You will provide strategic leadership on the customer-facing team from implementation through to scale, ensuring that Catalant is driving maximum value to the customer.
As a senior leader on the Customer Success & Services team, you will also have the opportunity to mentor and develop Program Managers, Program Associates and Customer Engagement Managers and work closely with Catalant’s Business Transformation, Sales, Marketing, and Product teams to ensure every aspect of a customer’s experience that Catalant delivers is exceptional. This is a great opportunity to help shape and scale Catalant’s Customer Success & Services organization as we meet our exciting growth goals.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Designing and managing programs (from implementation through to scale) for our strategic enterprise customers that enable maximum value realization
- Establishing trusted advisor relationships with executive sponsors and defining a best-practice program structure
- Partnering with and mentoring an outstanding team of Program Managers, Program Associates and Engagement Managers, responsible for driving day-to-day program execution, and for enabling platform adoption and utilization
- Developing and executing the strategy that will accelerate the time it takes for customers to achieve their stated business outcomes
- Providing program design and scoping support in the pre-sales process to enable our Sales team to convert prospective customers into enterprise customers
- Defining a clear process for identifying and executing on upsell and expansion opportunities with Sales
- Working closely with the Marketing and Business Transformation teams to ensure that the feedback we hear from clients is incorporated into Catalant’s broader messaging
- 8-10 years of experience in consulting, B2B software program management, or customer success
- Strategic and visionary problem-solver with extensive consulting and program management experience
- Experience tackling change management and governance challenges considered a differentiator
- Exceptional ability to build and manage executive-level client relationships, with a focus on aligning and collaborating with key stakeholders
- Experience and passion for mentoring and partnering with more junior team members (particularly on CX or customer success oriented teams), enabling their development as well as fostering positive and effective team dynamics
- Proven ability to collaborate and partner with Sales teams to execute on shared goals
- Willingness to get in the weeds when necessary to deliver the best possible outcomes for customers
- Ability to travel a minimum of 40% of the time
- The ideal candidates will be comfortable operating in a rapidly changing, sometimes ambiguous environment, and interested in crafting the future direction of Catalant