Program Coordinator at SmartSense by Digi
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:50 p.m. (EST) on Tuesday, January 7, 2020
Join a high-performing, tight-knit team at a fast-growing company that is using the Internet of Things (IOT) to transform how organizations sense, monitor, and make decisions. Founded out of MIT in 2005, TempAlert is trusted by more than 2,000 organizations, including Walmart, SpaceX, Apple, CVS Health, Coca-Cola, and the US State Department to help them make sensor-driven decisions. We have a solution that our customers rely on every day to make mission critical decisions; we are looking for team-oriented change agents to help shape the future of IOT.
We are looking for a highly organized and detail-oriented Program Coordinator to assist in the execution and planning for large customer initiatives. We have a product that is leading the movement to the connected enterprise: your job will be to drive initiatives for the world’s largest companies and help us meet and exceed our targets.
We’re building a world-class program management organization and assembling the right team to scale aggressively. As Program Coordinator, you will be responsible for the successful execution of large-scale, nationwide installation and renewal initiatives of our remote monitoring systems. You will work closely with Program Managers and large customers to develop deployment plans and see that they are carried out successfully. You will collaborate with and coordinate cross-functional teams from business development, field services, supply chain management, and end-user support to impress customers with a best-in-class experience. You will own aspects of the project time and action plan, and use project management tools to monitor progress and ensure timely completion of all deployment details. Finally, you will keep a keen eye out for improvement opportunities and work cross-functionally to iterate on our experience and implement improvements.
Our incoming coworker is self-motivated, highly organized, detail-oriented, and people-centric. You are motivated by building teams and getting things done, and you do not need to be told what needs to happen at every step along the way. We are looking for someone who takes immense pride in their work, is looking to grow their career and experience, and has a passion for doing things right.
Within One Month, You’ll…
· Learn about our products, our customers, our target audience, our messaging/positioning and our differentiators.
- Get up to speed on our systems and processes, and work with our Onboarding and Customer Support teams to understand the entire customer lifecycle.
- Ride shotgun on various phases of an enterprise-level deployment to get a feel for the game.
- Assist with the tracking and/or management of a key component of a major customer initiative to add immediate value to the team.
Within Six Months, You’ll…
- Completely own management and reporting of a customer-related initiative.
- Make recommendations for improvements to our methodologies.
- Help with the planning of, and execute on, an enterprise-level initiative with one of our key customers, making process improvements and gaining institutional knowledge along the way.
Within Twelve Months, You’ll…
- Work closely with the Program Managers to execute on customer initiatives.
- Have interactions with our customers and be able to serve as a backup main point-of-contact when needed.
- Own reporting and KPIs for the initiatives you manage.
- Provide scheduling and coordination guidance across multiple projects, gaining institutional knowledge along the way.
- Adeptly juggle components of numerous customer projects.
TempAlert builds Internet-connected sensors and software that enable organizations to automatically monitor, track, and analyze sensor data for quality control, compliance, and operational efficiency. Our team is motivated to improve the world by providing real-time information that ensures medication and food safety. Our Vaccine Monitoring Initiative donates one system for each system we sell, so that a healthcare clinic in need can monitor life-saving vaccines. We endeavor to be both the best in the world at what we do, and be the best for the world because of how we do it; if you’re the right candidate, we will reach that goal together – and have a great time doing it!
TempAlert is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Read Full Job Description