Program Coordinator - Partner Programs at The Predictive Index
The Predictive Index (PI) is an award-winning workforce assessment platform. 60 years of proven science, assessment software, and our curriculum of management workshops make PI the perfect option for any company looking to assess, predict, and better manage their people anywhere in the world. Over 8,000 clients use PI to define behavioral and cognitive job requirements, hire the best-fitting candidates, and keep them engaged. AT&T, DocuSign, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, and Subway are just a few of our notable clients. Learn more at www.predictiveindex.com.
Teamwork, purpose, and drive are at the core of who we are. Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture – we are our own best case study.
We are seeking an energetic, hard-working and driving Program Coordinator that will strive to ensure rapid success of Certified Partners in the PI Network. Our Certified Partner Network is the lifeblood of our company, representing the lion’s share of PI’s overall revenue. The Program Coordinator has their pulse on virtually every key initiative underway. This person is responsible for coordinating, advancing and supporting the success of partner programs. The ideal candidate will be someone that has previous experience supporting programs or projects, working with a complex channel from an operational perspective and has the ability to be resourceful to execute on channel needs.
At The Predictive Index, we embrace a fun, hard-working, and action-oriented workplace culture while keeping our employees’ careers and lives outside of work top-of-mind. If you function best in a client-focused, fast-paced environment where you’re expected to think outside the box and take action, you may be a good fit.
- Support and drive cross-functional Certified Partner Network initiatives, programs and systems
- Manage program data and key indicators of success
- Work cross-functionally to remain aware of Network change management needs
- Own logistical support for Partner Programs and hybrid learning
- Serves as an internal advocate for PI’s Certified Partner Network
- In conjunction with Partner Marketing, manage and influence communications for the Certified Partner Network
- Work with key stakeholders to manage the upkeep and development of the partner portal
- Coordinate and assist with Partner Network webinars and program office hours as well as monitor communications and FAQ
DATA AND OPERATIONAL SUPPORT:
- Manage documentation and implementation of policies and procedures set by the Partner Success department for the Network
- Assist in design and development of partner programs/curriculum, success tracking and methods for continuous education of the Certified Partner Network
- Assign new Partners their dedicated activation manager and support team
- Experience with PI is a plus
- Experience coordinating and supporting major programs and projects
- Experience working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Has a knack for organization and detail and a passion for light data/survey analysis
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM software, and Google Suite
- Highly developed written and oral communications
People most qualified for this role will be:
- Cross-functional –at PI, we work as a team!
- Smart – learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Hard working – we are growing– you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun – because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
This position is based in our newly renovated office in Westwood, MA. We know you will love it! If you possess all-of-the-above, PI could be a great opportunity for you.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an equal opportunity employer.