Program Associate at Catalant Technologies
Catalant’s technology platform and programs enable companies to get mission critical work done faster. Forward-looking executives partner with Catalant to transition to an agile operating model and access the skills and expertise they need to rapidly innovate and stay ahead of disruption.
More than 30 percent of the Fortune 100 use Catalant’s best practices and platform to frictionlessly access and deploy talent, ranging from employees to over 50,000 independent consultants and 1,000 boutique firms in Catalant’s Expert Marketplace. Anonymized data from leading companies train Catalant’s AI-powered skills matching and recommendation engine, inform its best practices, and surface intelligent insights that get smarter over time.
Our investors include General Catalyst, Highland Capital, and Greylock Partners. We're on a mission to build the absolute best team, and are looking for talented, scrappy, fun, and competitive folks to redefine the way work gets done.
On the Catalant Customer Success & Services team, we’re constantly thinking about how we can generate value for our enterprise customers through Catalant’s software and programs. Playing a key role on multiple customer-focused delivery teams (which typically include a Program Director, an Enterprise Program Manager, a Program Associate and a Customer Engagement Manager), the Program Associate is specifically responsible for driving technical implementation. Program Associates work with customers to understand their business and technical requirements and then partner with Catalant’s Product and Engineering teams to design, configure and deploy the platform in a way that supports maximum value realization for the customer. Beyond technical implementation, Program Associates also provide general support to the Enterprise Program Manager and Customer Engagement Managers to ensure the successful execution of all other workstreams.
Program Associates are effective in interfacing with clients and can keenly prioritize and manage multiple projects at a time. In addition, they are entrepreneurial self-starters and are constantly finding ways to grow Catalant’s impact with existing and new clients. Associates must be quick learners who are comfortable learning the ins and outs of Catalant’s technology.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Execute multiple customer engagements at a time
- Meet with customers to thoroughly understand their design requirements, demonstrate the platform’s capabilities; diagnose key technical and/or implementation challenges and identify creative strategies to mitigate risk
- Effectively synthesize and communicate design requirements to Product and Engineering teams and oversee platform configuration to drive successful launch
- Document issues and provide feedback to Product and Engineering teams to inform product development and support issue resolution impacting implementation
- Lead meetings with customer-side project managers; join and contribute to meetings with senior customers and prospective customers
- Provide general support across other workstreams, partnering with the Enterprise Program Manager to manage program governance and the Customer Engagement Manager to build and execute against a strategy to drive platform engagement and adoption
- Support internal efforts to develop processes and playbooks required to effectively sell / deploy Catalant Solutions at scale as well as other strategic initiatives intended to increase Catalant’s value across the customer base
- 1-2 years of experience in consulting, B2B software project management, or equivalent demanding client-facing role
- Self-starter who takes initiative to identify and design creative solutions to challenges
- Eagerness to learn, adapt, and perfect your work
- Ability to manage competing priorities while delivering high-quality results; strong organizational skills and acute attention to detail
- Superb written, oral, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to collaborate and communicate with both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and data analysis
- The ideal candidates will be comfortable operating in a rapidly changing, sometimes ambiguous environment, and will be interested in crafting the future direction of Catalant