Product Manager UX Designer
LogicManager is a rapidly growing Boston-based technology company. We’re pre-IPO, profitable, and place a heavy emphasis on promoting from within. We build enterprise risk management software that empowers thousands of organizations around the world to uphold their reputations while protecting their customers, investors, and communities. We believe even the toughest problems can be solved with innovative solutions. Join LogicManager and together we can build a better tomorrow.
About the Position
As a Product Manager you’ll work hand-in-hand with product management to maintain and deliver polished and scalable products and push the vision of our technology. You’ll be a mentor, advocate, and resident expert on all things product management, from process management to strategy. You’ll be expected to use data, competitive research, and analytic rigor in developing solutions for our users and ensuring consistency across the application.
We’re especially interested in Product Managers with the interest and capacity to participate in UX design. You will spend significant time managing the product backlog to address market demands and are expected to develop an advanced knowledge of the product and market segments that LogicManager supports. The Product Manager should expect to have a solid understanding of our client’s business needs and help balance the short-term and long-term business goals of LogicManager.
What we’re looking for:
- You’re a meticulous product manager who’s curious about why people do what they do, and you’re committed to delivering a great user experiences.
- You have 3-5 years of experience creating compelling products and user-centered design solutions in an agile environment for B2B products.
- You have an approach for making data-driven product decisions.
- You can speak to technical details and see development constraints as a challenge.
- You’re a passionate advocate for UX design best practices and staying on-top of current trends. You combine your research-driven design process with a great sense of aesthetics.
- You have a portfolio that demonstrates these capabilities.
Desired Skills & Experiences
We are looking for individuals with the drive to succeed in a dynamic, high-growth business environment. We value employees who are detail oriented, proactive, and intelligent in their thinking and actions. Candidates who are process-oriented and go out of their way to make sure tasks are done efficiently and effectively will thrive in this position.