Product Manager, New Product Area at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company and we don’t aim to be. Going against the grain is in our DNA. Building a revolutionary product begins with revolutionary thinking. That’s why we value diversity of thought, background and experience. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Are you bready* for a change?
As part of Toast’s suite of Guest Engagement products, we are looking for a seasoned Product Manager to drive our existing offerings to the next level and launch brand new products to our customers. You will lead a cross functional team to pioneer new products that will transform how restaurants engage their guests & improve their bottom line. In an industry with razor thin margins, the products you build to drive repeat visits and higher spend, will make an enormous impact on the businesses of Toast’s customers.
About this roll*:
- Plan a roadmap that drives further adoption of Toast’s Marketing Tools and bring new offerings to market, leveraging data and metrics to support recommendations
- Evaluate and manage external partners needed to bring your product to market
- Prepare and deliver clear and concise executive-level presentations on your product strategy
- Become an expert on Toast’s data assets and infrastructure
- Develop deep relationships with restaurateurs to understand how Toast data insights can be used to grow their business
- Immerse yourself in the diner experience to ensure that our offerings improve their experience
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 3+ years of hands-on product management experience and a successful track record of delivering great products; or 5+ years in a top-tier management consulting role with experience in the technology and/or hospitality industries
- Experience leading the development of B2B products
- Strong belief in, and adherence to Toast’s core values (RECIPE)
- Experience with CRM, email marketing, social media marketing, or other paid marketing tools a plus
- Understanding of the hospitality space and the evolving market dynamics will be considered a plus, but not required
*Bread puns encouraged but not required