Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
A Principal Agile Program Manager employs servant leadership to embrace and support agile practices in the planning and execution of programs. The Principal Agile Program Manager provides mentoring, coaching, and facilitating across several teams within the Security business.
In short, you will be responsible for:
- Creating an environment of trust where it is safe to challenge, experiment and fail without fear.
- Constantly refining and staying current with emerging themes in larger agile community.
- Advocating in adopting agile best practices and processes.
- Collaborating across all functions to ensure organizational effectiveness.
- Coaching, training, and educating the program on principles and practices of Agile in collaboration with Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches.
- Acting as a Change Agent for Agile transformations.
- Participating in on-going change management as process business and technical scope is adjusted.
- Encouraging and supporting development of teams and the program (team of teams).
- Supporting sustainable Agile practices within CA and help establish the program level principles, practices and processes that will enable sustainable product development.
- Providing feedback from teams and discuss business level impediments and process improvements.
- Acting as a galvanizing force for sharing agile knowledge across the organization.
- 7 plus years of Program Management in an Agile environment.
- Enterprise Software background.
- Security experience a strong plus.
- Ability to quickly learn technical information.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and develop schedules.
- Ability to work well with other team members to meet deadlines.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification or equivalent desired.
- ICAgile Professional Certification in Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF) or equivalent desired.
- SAFe Agilist (SA) is desired.
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) is desired.
More About Working at CA:
CA has earned scores of Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, CA’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.