The Predictive Index—the talent optimization leader—is an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, Better world," and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 8,000 companies—including Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotels—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. “Better Work, Better World,” starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
We are seeking an energetic, hard-working and driving Program Coordinator that will strive to ensure rapid success of Certified Partners in the PI Network. Our Certified Partner Network is the lifeblood of our company, representing the lion’s share of PI’s overall revenue. The Program Coordinator has their pulse on virtually every key initiative underway. This person is responsible for coordinating, advancing and supporting the success of partner programs. The ideal candidate will be someone that has previous experience supporting programs or projects, working with a complex channel from an operational perspective and has the ability to be resourceful to execute on channel needs.
At The Predictive Index, we embrace a fun, hard-working, and action-oriented workplace culture while keeping our employees’ careers and lives outside of work top-of-mind. If you function best in a client-focused, fast-paced environment where you’re expected to think outside the box and take action, you may be a good fit.
- Support and drive cross-functional Certified Partner Network initiatives, and programs
- Manage program data and key indicators of success
- Work cross-functionally to remain aware of Network change management needs
- Own logistical support for Partner Programs and hybrid learning
- Consolidate Partner feedback from programs and pilot testing to inform improvements to existing and developing programs
- Serves as an internal advocate for PI’s Certified Partner Network
- In conjunction with Partner Marketing, manage and influence communications for the Certified Partner Network
- Work closely with Systems teams to implement any needed enhancements to existing Partner programs
- Coordinate and assist with Partner Network webinars as well as monitor communications and FAQ
DATA AND OPERATIONAL SUPPORT:
- Manage documentation and implementation of policies and procedures set by the Partner Success department for the Network
- Assist in design and development of partner programs/curriculum, success tracking and methods for continuous education of the Certified Partner Network
- Support User operations and Partner team with Partner inquiries and helpful resources
- Experience with PI is a plus
- Experience coordinating and supporting major programs and projects
- Experience working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Has a knack for organization and detail and a passion for light data/survey analysis
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM software, and Google Suite
- Highly developed written and oral communications
People most qualified for this role will be:
- Cross-functional –at PI, we work as a team!
- Smart – learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Hard working – we are growing– you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun – because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the “we,” not the “me.”
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.