Partner Onboarding Specialist at The Predictive Index
The Predictive Index (PI) is a technology company that gives business leaders access to the people science, data, and strategy they need to make objective hiring decisions, design great teams and culture, and reach their strategic business goals. PI has more than 7,500 customers, including Nissan, Citizens Bank, DocuSign, Subway, 47 Brand, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Omni Hotels—across 142+ countries, and has undergone more than 500 validity studies.
Teamwork, purpose, and drive are at the core of who we are. Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture – we are our own best case study.
At The Predictive Index, we embrace a fun, hard-working, and action-oriented workplace culture while keeping our employees’ careers and lives outside of work top-of-mind. If you function best in a client-focused, fast-paced environment where you’re expected to think outside the box and take action, you may be a good fit.
We’re looking for an energetic and hard-working Partner Onboarding Specialist to join the Partner Activation Team. We’re looking for someone passionate about helping partners get their partnership learning journey started, and know how to get stuff done. The ideal candidate enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. You will need to be authentic and detail-focused to succeed in this role.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Serving as key controller of organization and data for our Partner Onboarding Program
- Becoming an operational guru, able to manage overlapping programs for multiple partner cohorts
- Managing content for partner training in the Partner Onboarding Program
- Managing the setup of new Certified Partners across PI systems and tools
- Communicating and organizing Certified Partner Network learnings and workshops
- Identifying opportunities to improve the partner learning experience and recommend solutions
We think it’s important that you have:
- Program management orientation – making the onboarding process as smooth and effective as possible
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrably good judgment – regardless of the challenge, you give partners a sense of trust in you and your recommendations
- The ability to stay cool and manage all details under pressure
- A constant strive for progress, not perfection – understanding that the partner learning process is a constant iteration and is never complete
- Comfortable with technology - prior knowledge of Salesforce is a bonus
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
- Teamwork: Focus on the “we,” not the “me.”
- Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
- Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
- Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
- Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
- Drive: Own it.
- Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
This position is based in our newly renovated office in Westwood, MA. We also have a brand new WeWork space located at 501 Boylston Street in Boston, MA that members of all teams have the ability to visit!
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.