Partner Education Program Manager - Channel Development at The Predictive Index
The Predictive Index—the talent optimization leader—is an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 8,000 companies—including Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotels—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. “Better Work, Better World,” starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
PI intends to build the world’s most scalable and effective partner program in the universe. Seriously… the universe. This will enable us to quickly build a diverse network of thousands of partners powered by PI software. Enable them to introduce the world to talent optimization and deliver on the promise at a level of scale and a depth of impact that no competitor can achieve.
We are looking for a driven, collaborative, and organized program manager with proven experience
leading large-scale education initiatives for management consultants and/or sales professionals. The program manager will take an active role in facilitating and evaluating sessions while also supporting the behind-the-scenes planning and execution of programs. The ideal candidate will bring a mix of energy for consulting and sales facilitation combined with a focus on driving successful outcomes and ongoing program improvement.
- Leading and facilitating the partner onboarding education program to provide an engaging learning experience for new partners joining The Predictive Index network.
- Coordinating, facilitating and evaluating new partner learning outcomes related to PI science, prospecting, sales, delivery and partner business fundamentals.
- Leading execution of partner continuing education engagements to support their learning journey to go deeper into the product and services portfolio.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams on the design and rollout of digital resources to provide partners with single-source access for self-directed learning.
- Implementing new partner education initiatives related to new PI products or sales programs and tools.
- Supporting the refinement and updating of the partner onboarding education program to accommodate new business strategy objectives and partner learning needs.
- Consistently evaluating, distributing, and automating partner feedback survey data to identify themes to inform program updates and improve the learner experience.
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If you’ve got all the below skills, drop what you’re doing right now and reach out. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you
- Strong track record facilitating training programs (ideally for management consultants or channel sales)
- Capability to plan and implement programs in a fast-paced environment
- Focus on discipline in program execution to ensure a consistent learner experience that meets training objectives
- Collect and track learner feedback and progress, analyze multiple data sources, interpret findings, and synthesize and communicate decisions and interventions to diverse stakeholders
- Openness to change and natural curiosity to dig into data to understand what is working, what could be better, and how to drive improvements forward
- Coordinate cross-functional resources and internal experts to design new programs and execute rollout
Remote candidates who would be willing to travel to events at PI Headquarters in Westwood, MA in a post-COVID environment are welcome to apply.
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the “we,” not the “me.”
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.