Oracle Service Cloud Administrator / Program Manager at Chewy
Chewy’s mission is to be the most trusted and convenient online destination for pet parents and partners everywhere. We view pets (and pet parents) as family, and we are obsessed with meeting their needs and exceeding customer expectations through every interaction. Within Chewy, the Chewy Health team is focused on redefining how vets and pet parents care for their pets. We are on a multi-year journey to build a new set of pet parent and veterinarian facing services that make it easier to keep pets of all shapes and sizes leading healthy, happy lives. As part of this mission, Chewy Health is currently seeking an experienced individual to fill our Program Manager, Oracle Services role which will primarily support our Healthcare Services team. This position will play a key role in helping define and deliver the product and program vision for Chewy’s Connect with a Vet service.
The Program Manager will work closely with development, product, and business leadership delivering high impact 7-Star solutions for our internal and external customers. As the Program Manager, you will be responsible for managing the prioritization of your backlog, utilizing a data-driven approach to optimize delivery against business goals, collaborating with user interface design, requirements definition, research, communication, and launch efforts to deliver business value which will WOW our Chewy pet parents.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for the improvement & development of internal veterinary facing tools that support our Connect with a Vet service, driving key metrics of veterinary-efficiency and customer NPS.
- Exhibit a strong sense of ownership, speed, and superior communication skills; be willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Have a passion for delivering best-in-class customer experiences for both external and internal customers.
- Use Agile methodologies to deliver and iterate on new features at a fast pace.
- Support product strategy, define user experiences understanding impact to both internal and external users, prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate feature releases.
- Collaborating with customer-facing product and engineering teams, on launches of new experiences and services to update our veterinary tools.
- Working closely with front line support to ensure bugs are triaged and prioritized according to highest impact. Monitoring both system metrics and incident trends to identify gaps in the system that should be improved to improve stability and reduce future incidents. Advocating for broader cross-functional platform improvements where needed.
- Communicating product strategy and status to key stakeholders across Chewy.
What You'll Need:
- 2+ years of Program Management and/or Project Management experience developing and rolling out customer facing technology solutions.
- 2+ years of experience working with the Oracle Service Cloud Administration Console performing updates to profiles, business rules, workspace configurations, reporting and workflow management.
- Experience of working in large scale technology driven customer service organization
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
- Strong interpersonal skills and a positive, people-oriented attitude
- Passionate about customers and customer experience
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
- Position may require travel
- Familiarity with Excel, SQL, and A/B and/or multi-variate testing a plus
- Experience with launching new technology products/services to veterinary clinics OR medical practices
- Strong understanding of the overall pet care industry and recent trends
- In depth experience and understanding of the veterinary profession in the US
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR at chewy dot com