Operations Engineering Program Manager at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our passion is designing and building powerful 3D printing tools. Our manufacturing team is responsible for research and development of the manufacturing processes for all of Formlabs products. They work cross functionally with mechanical design, electrical, and materials teams.
If you’re excited to help us develop and deploy the tools, processes and teams required to build Formlabs products, we want you as an Operations Engineering Program Manager.
- Design and implement a strategic Operations production readiness program; developing and optimizing project management systems, tools and processes.
- Proactively and systematically ensure (NPI/Sustaining) programs are delivered on time, on budget with expected technical and quality requirements.
- Balance a bias for action with strategic Operations program planning and risk management.
- Lead successful collaboration with Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers facilitating smooth communication and commercial release; cultivating relationships between Formlabs and its partners.
- Establish and utilize strong relationships across business, engineering & leadership teams to drive needed project requirements from concept selection and initial prototype builds through project completion.
- B.S. Degree in Engineering; Mechanical, electrical, computer science, or related field.
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally & domestically ~10-20%.
- 5+ Years experience working in Operations; program management, manufacturing, supply chain, vendor management, procurement or similar environment
- Independent, self-starter with strong ability to think strategically and execute tactically with a persistent attention to full program details.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills; presenting at all business levels.
- Experience with complex NPI project management.
- Experience in an electromechanical system development environment.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.