Operations Associate, Strategic Partnerships at Thrasio
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:21 p.m. (EST) on Thursday, February 3, 2022
Hop on the Rocketship
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the world’s most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We use a deep understanding of rankings, ratings, and reviews to identify and acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make their products better or create new ones to meet changing customer demand.
We’ve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us to the stratosphere. That’s why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you hop on our rocketship, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push what’s possible to get us there. And if you fail, it’s cool—we know you’ll grow spectacularly. What matters is that you’re helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula, pillow, or marker brand we acquire, with every coffee roaster or body wash we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
The Operations Associate will be involved in and help drive a variety of projects and initiatives owned by the Strategic Partnerships team. This role will be responsible for supporting initiatives designed to drive new revenue streams or competitive advantages for Thrasio. This individual is autonomous, flexible, motivated, organized, an excellent communicator, and has previous project management experience. We are looking for someone who is comfortable building and driving a plan from inception to completion and who enjoys exposure to a variety of projects and aspects of the business.
Some Responsibilities May Include:
- Analyze, design, develop, and improve project plans and processes for new partnership initiatives
- Support the on-going operations of projects (e.g. planning + scheduling weekly meetings, tracking of “to do” items, updating project playbooks, etc.)
- Collaborate with cross functional teams such as Supply Chain, Finance, and Brand Management to optimize processes as they relate to the execution of your assigned initiatives
- Prepare initial drafts of communication plans and status updates for initiatives
- Orchestrate effective communication for company-wide announcements and across cross-functional teams to ensure project deadlines are met
- Create and continuously iterate and improve on department-specific onboarding materials
What You Bring to the Party:
- Experience in project management, consulting, or an operations role
- Familiar with project management tools (ex. Monday)
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Excellent organization, communication, and documentation skills
- Ability to write, review and evaluate operating procedures and recommend improvements
- Attention to detail
- A positive attitude, inquisitive nature, and goal-oriented mindset
- Thrives in ambiguous situations and has a and data-driven approach
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.