Onboarding Coordinator at EverQuote
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates at the intersection of technology and insurance. We are the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal by saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote AI, a subsidiary of EverQuote, is determined to build a better way and look for talented advisors to fuel our growing business, not to add cogs in the machine.
EverQuote AI is a team of technology leaders and sales experts dedicated to ensuring that everyone can experience the peace of mind that comes with protecting the people and things they care about most. We’re a service-oriented team and need someone who can provide a best in class customer service level and attention to detail, ensuring our carrier has all the necessary information to provide coverage to our clients.
As an Onboarding Coordinator, you will administratively manage all new hire paperwork and shepherd new hires to maintain a positive onboarding experience. This role requires frequent communication and collaboration with new hires, internal stakeholders and carriers. This role will be part of a fast-growing team and needs to be an ambitious, efficient and resilient team member.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Document processes and identify areas where process guides and training materials would benefit new employees, hiring managers and other stakeholders
- Create onboarding materials, including orientation decks and process guides and keep materials current to the business
- Collaborate with People Operations and Sales Coaches to maintain internal onboarding materials and processes to ensure new employees and managers can quickly access timely information and resources
- Continually assess and review the onboarding workflow and develop documented solutions to increase process efficiency
- Analyze processes for efficiency and partner with People Operations and IT to streamline the candidate experience and develop integrations between HR and Recruiting platforms
- Partner and communicate with recruiting, hiring managers, carriers, IT and HR to ensure a smooth new hire onboarding experience weekly
- Administratively manage new hire paperwork, enter employee data and reporting
- Track candidate screening and completion of onboarding processes in Google Sheets at a high volume and consistently communicate with candidates and hiring managers throughout the process
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proficient in building efficiencies in Excel. Must be comfortable manipulating data using formulas
- Highly organized with the ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- High sense of urgency, resiliency and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication with internal and external customers over the phone and via email
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with effective time management skills
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but don’t let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.