Master Problem Solver
Here at LevelUp, a Grubhub Holdings Inc. Company, we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
LevelUp is seeking a talented individual to join our Network Operations team. As a Master Problem Solver you will be responsible for testing, configuring and maintaining integrations with point of sale and online orders providers. These integrations power LevelUp’s “Network,” restaurants that allow diners to place orders for pickup and delivery. This position requires a mix of technical and business acumen and is excellent for those who thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments with an interest in software development, operations and testing.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Configure, test and maintain LevelUp’s integrations with point-of-sale and online ordering providers using tools like Postman
- Coordinate with engineers to deliver new integrations and fix bugs in a timely fashion
- Diagnose, triage and repair errors related to the order ahead experience in Grubhub Marketplace, merchant branded experiences (mobile and web apps) and channels that leverage LevelUp's ordering APIs
- Maintain a pulse on order ahead performance; root cause bugs and general errors that might arise to prevent future complications
- Proactively identify opportunity areas for our ordering product to improve by working cross functionally with internal teams
You Should Have:
- Are a passionate problem solver, capable of prioritizing and delivering solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Have strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Are self-motivated, high energy driven personality with the ability to follow through on assignments
- Are familiar with writing SQL queries and experience with project management tools (we use Jira)
- Are awesome. And ready to work with awesome people!
- Have a Bachelor’s degree
Got These? Even Better:
- Are familiar with software development (e.g. know how to code, work with developers, etc.)
- Appreciate .gifs
- Are a quick study and love to learn how things work
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected]
and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.