MarketPlace Partner Program Manager at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Drive the Program Management aspects of Nuance relationships with MarketPlace partners by developing, implementing, and maintaining the overall engagement model processes and procedures to achieve success in this channel route to market. Establish a valued working relationship with virtual team members from Channel Sales, Channel Management, Sales Operations, Product Management, Professional Services, Marketing, and Legal to operationalize initial and recurring engagement with the MarketPlace partners.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Optimize and simplify the engagement process to maximize the success of MarketPlace partners working collaboratively with Channel and Field Sales
- Establish new MarketPlace partner onboarding procedures including qualification, engagement, and contractual requirements
- Monitor and track renewing program membership to ensure program compliance
- Ensure that program MarketPlace assets are available and maintained by marketing, sales, and product management to support Partner Managers engagement with Marketplace partners including
- Solution Overview for MarketPlace Landing Page providing product benefits / highlights
- Product / Marketing video of the Solution Overview
- Solution fulfillment options and promotional material to effectively position and communicate the options available.
- Pricing and Packaging options
- Click Thru Agreements
- Conduct Lead/Opportunity Management
- Coordinate logistics for MarketPlace fulfillment of a customer order
- Coordinate with Partner Manager for leads passed to Nuance by partner
- Coordinate with Nuance Sales for leads provided by Nuance to partners
- Track all monitor MarketPlace business activity and ensure opportunity engagement
- Provide periodic management reports on the health / success of the program
- Monitor and manage marketing execution activity by product marketing and partner managers for the production and delivery of Press Releases, Blogs, MarketPlace Brochure, Event Presentations for Customers/Partners and System Integrators, Webinars, Social Media presence, and Analyst Briefings.
- Coordinate Product Integrations and Packaging Exercises with Product Management, Partner Managers, Solution Architects, etc.
Education: Bachelor's degree
Minimum years of experience: 5+
- Experience working with Channel Sales and Channel Marketing
- Understanding of the Channel Route to Market and delivery of as-a-Service subscription services
- Familiarity with Product Development and Product management processes
- Experience in project management
- Demonstrated creativity in problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects to completion
- Evident Strong Influence Abilities
- Excellent Communication skills
- Knowledge and prior use of Sales Force tools
- Facilitating the efforts of a global team driving business through the indirect channel
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.