Indigo is working to harness nature to sustainably feed the planet. We have discovered a transformational opportunity to improve global crop yield and reduce the use of agricultural chemicals and fertilizers by utilizing the core microbiome inside plants to confer material yield and crop protection benefits across a variety of crops, geographies and stresses. The challenge and opportunity for Indigo is to gain critical first mover advantages by scaling quickly and effectively (~$1B 2020 revenue.)
The Marketplace Commercial Project Management Lead will provide oversight and organization of all quarterly projects and deliverables for Commercial Marketplace Strategy. They will lead projects to achieve desired outcomes, with a high degree of autonomy and minimal oversight. This includes leading team calls and providing relevant data and insights to support stakeholder discussions and decision-making; identifying project dependencies, highlighting risks, developing and recommending alternative plans; establishing clear timelines and processes for delivering on quarterly goals for the team; and setting expectations and motivating collaboration of project contributors for successful completion.
- Provides oversight and organization of all quarterly projects and deliverables for Commercial Marketplace Strategy.
- Leads projects to achieve desired outcomes, with a high degree of autonomy and minimal oversight.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of Indigo's Grain Marketplace Value Proposition for all audiences.
- Establish full grasp of all Marketplace customer channels and cross-functional team dynamics.
- Understands customer journeys and cross-functional ownership in the process.
- Develop structure and work streams to launch new products. Collaborate with other Project Managers to adopt existing workflows.
- Provide feedback gathered from work streams to the software development and offering teams.
- Works independently to develop draft project plans incorporating required contributors, key milestones, key update channels, etc.
- Creates adjustments to Marketplace GTM Strategy as new systems, processes and teams are developed for regular approval and oversight of North America Marketplace Lead.
- Collaborates closely with the Commercial Strategy Team to keep projects and tasks in line with the broader commercial work to be done. Proactively identifies opportunities for efficiency and potential areas of overlap.
- Identifies project dependencies, highlights risks, and develops and recommends alternative plans, as needed
- Leads team calls and provides relevant data and insights to support stakeholder discussions and decision-making
- Understands and embodies our mission & core values
- Excited by Indigo’s mission; believes that Indigo can fundamentally change the agriculture industry; can clearly articulate passion for our mission and values
- Optimistic and innovative; solution-oriented; shows no signs of cynicism
- Will be widely viewed as someone who personifies our core values, is committed to them, and leans on them when making decisions. Specifically:
- Demonstrates a track record of high integrity - doing the right thing, owning mistakes, conducting oneself honestly
- Values, communicates and interacts with others with high levels of transparency and respect
- Collaborates well across functions; creates an inspiring and collegial work environment
- Strong people skills with service mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and passion for project management
- Ability to maintain a level head and diffuse heated situations
- Competent multi-tasker, with the ability to act quickly and make decisions in a changing environment
- Adept at building relationships and working with cross-functional teams
- Curious and inquisitive about a wide variety of subjects
- Ability to operate well in ambiguous situations
- Comfortable navigating ERP and CRM systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly organized
- Skilled problem-solver
- Analytical Mindset
- Ability to translate complex information into visual format
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in Consulting, Strategy, project management or related field.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience with data and financial analysis
- Experience in the agricultural industry preferred
- Some technical experience, or familiarity with IT systems
- Ag Marketing Experience a plus
- Grain Marketing Experience a plus
Indigo is committed to living our values, specifically “creating a work environment where everyone feels respected, connected, and has opportunities to learn and grow.” As part of living our values, we strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone feels they can be themselves and has an equal opportunity of succeeding.