Manager, Technical Brand Management at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 20+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 125,000 restaurants in 2,400 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
The Manager of Technical Brand Management directly supervises and supports a set of Technical Brand Managers, the client-facing arm of the Grubhub Enterprise Digital Agency. You’ll be the main escalation point for your team members and will be charged with ensuring your team members stay on task, helping them achieve their goals which align with the strategic business objectives, and providing guidance on their day-to-day activities. You will also be responsible for ensuring the team is working well cross functionally, including with Product Management, Program Management, Development, and Design and with providing career guidance and growth opportunities for high performing members of the team.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Directly manage a group of Technical Brand Managers, acting as a mentor and resource to your team to help improve both project management and client relationship management skills
- Provide guidance and support career development of Technical Brand Managers
- Guide others in how to manage clients of increasing complexity and how to address future pain points
- Handle incoming client escalations as needed, with the goal of continuously improving client relationships
- Ensure your team’s launches are staying on track and help your team manage obstacles as needed
- Contribute to ongoing process improvements and documentation of processes within the Technical Brand Management team
- Act as an advocate for Grubhub | LevelUp in each relationship to drive adoption, retention, and participation in new campaigns, features and products
- Act as a cross-functional liaison with key leaders across the agency team and the rest of the organization, including developing strategic recommendations to improve app delivery timelines and quality
You Should Have
- 5-8+ years enterprise account management, brand management, client management, digital marketing, or project management experience, with additional experience managing a team or operating in a mentoring capacity
- Excellent communication skills. Good listener, capable of understanding client issues and translating them into an appropriate solution
- Ability to manage and mentor a team, with strong leadership skills
- Solutions-oriented, with ability to creatively solve problems
- Open to receiving and providing constructive feedback
- Knowledge of restaurant operations and client relationship skills
- Robust training skills - one on one and in a group setting
- Proven ability to work across many departments to achieve results
- Analytical skills to make and support business decisions
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.