Manager of Program Management at Grubhub
Some Challenges You'll Tackle
- Build and lead a team of program managers focused on client-facing mobile application and web application development projects.
- Provide program management support for various cross-functional areas of the business, including tracking dependencies into other parts of Engineering, as well as Finance, Sales, and more.
- Work closely with Technical Brand Management team to ensure program management is helping to track development schedules needed for client-facing mobile & web application launches and updates.
- Refine existing processes for project prioritization, resource allocation, and more to ensure that teams are operating efficiently and effectively.
- Proactively identify and resolve blockers or problems that are causing delays in timelines or difficulty coordinating among teams.
- Work on specific high-priority client-focused initiatives such as Service Level Agreements, Payment Card Industry Compliance, and more.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, including effective meeting facilitation and information synthesis
- Solid executive presence, comfortable presenting to senior management
- Proven ability to work across many departments to solve problems and achieve results while cultivating excellent working relationships
- Ability to strategically evaluate business value in the context of project prioritization and resource allocation
- Comfortable working in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment
- Understanding of development project workflows and process, including agile development methodologies
And of Course The Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.