The Everbridge Implementations Team is a high-performing group of product experts, technical consultants, and client onboarding specialists with a penchant for delivering successful outcomes to customers across a variety of verticals and industries. We’re looking for a turnkey leader to join our ranks and head-up our team of motivated, customer-first Implementation Specialists.
The ideal Manager of Implementations will possess depth and experience in three key categories: people leadership, process management, and out-of-the box innovation. Our people are our most important asset, and we’re looking for someone to motivate our Implementations team with a people-first mindset and maniacal focus on coaching and professional development. We’re also looking for a candidate that can drive iterative and measurable improvement in our current customer onboarding process today, working cross-functionally with leaders in Account Management, Customer Success, and Professional Services.
What you'll do;
- Lead, inspire, and coach junior and senior Implementation Specialists in both operational onboarding execution and professional development
- Oversee logistical elements of new and existing customer onboarding processes, driving iterative improvements in-line with guidance provided by the Director of Implementations and Customer Success
- Work cross functionally with the Manager of Customer Success Enablement, identifying customer trends and insights that can drive overall platform adoption and time to value (TTV)
- Maintain an accurate forecast of billable Professional Services project delivery, supporting the larger revenue delivery targets of the Professional Services Organization (PSO)
What you'll bring;
- 1-2 years leading a high performing onboarding team (or 3+ years of demonstrated success in a senior individual contributor role)
- 5+ years working at a B2B SaaS organization
- Experience in mentoring junior team members or direct reports to undertake positions of increased responsibility
- Demonstrated track record of driving output toward a unified goal and tracking process via reporting tools
- Working understanding of Salesforce CRM and Microsoft Office Suite
- PMP a plus, but not required
- CEM or CBCP a plus, but not required
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read Full Job Description