Manager I, Supplier Relationship at Peapod Digital Labs
Browse the Aisles
We are seeking a passionate Relationship Manager to join our CRM Strategy team. You'll help everyone focus on the management of relationship & loyalty. In this role, you will act as an subject matter expert, especially to our to our supplier partners stated and unstated, for your entire team. You will do so by collaborating & developing relationships with internal & external teams as well as partners to execute planned strategies & supply actionable insights.This is an opportunity to join a fast-paced team, think holistically about research and change the current grocery landscape. We prefer a “hands-on” approach that involves iterating and executing across multiple workflows.
What’s our Dish - About Us
Announced in May 2018, Peapod Digital Labs is an Ahold Delhaize USA company that will serve as the engine that powers U.S. ecommerce and digital strategies. Peapod Digital Labs will accelerate growth in digital and personalization capabilities for the great local brands of Ahold Delhaize USA and will serve as the innovation lab for the U.S. portfolio of companies, driving digital and eCommerce innovation, technology and experience to meet the changing needs of customers of Ahold Delhaize USA’s local brands, regardless of when, where and how consumers choose to shop. Peapod continues to be a consumer-facing eCommerce brand, and is part of Peapod Digital Labs, focused on growing Peapod sales to consumers
Recipe for Success- What’s “in store” for the role
- Work in concert with Brand Marketing team to identify and vet any proposed participating suppliers ensuring their market share and portfolio will drive strong relevancy and incremental sales
- Work in concert with each brand’s shopper marketing team to procure and manage CPG funding support throughout the campaign lifecycles
- Lead the budget management initiative with our 3rd party vendor ensuring proper spending throughout each campaign and on an annual basis
- Lead the discussion with the supplier partners on the benefits of the including marketing to lead the building, development, and refinement of their CRM/Loyalty strategic marketing plans including collaboration with 3rd party support teams
- Act as a subject matter expert, particularly to our supplier partners participation expectations, campaign performance and suggested changes to optimize funding
- Lead contact and key support for participating supplier partners on campaign reporting through Apex including training, insights and ongoing support.
- Lead the effort to communize the supplier funding procurement process across all brands ensuring efficiency and optimization
- Develop trusted, long-term relationships with key stakeholders within the Brand including Marketing, Finance, Operations, Strategy and the Commercial teams.
- Collaborate and develop relationships with internal DiPLA/PDL teams (Solutions, Campaign Operations, Analytics, etc.), and partner to execute planned strategies and supply actionable insights.
The Essentials in Your Cart - The required ingredients
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 3-5+ years’ experience in data driven marketing – specifically digital loyalty strategy/CRM/ email / Online media
- 3-5+ years experience in CPG brand marketing and/or retail merchandising
- Proven experience in developing solutions to drive 1:1 customer relationship marketing.
- Hands-on skills in budget management and recommending changes based on forecasting models
- Strong writing, presentation and client facing communication skills. Experience translating data analysis into actionable marketing recommendations and presentations – proficiency in PowerPoint a plus.
- Attention to detail and the ability to incorporate internal and external feedback on an iterative basis.
- Ability to leverage business experience /acumen to identify new business and marketing opportunities.
- Strong listening skills to understand the Brand’s visible and invisible needs.
- Must have superior multi-tasking, networking, time management and inter-personal skills.
- Self-starter high intellectual curiosity, drive, determination, and persuasion skills.
- Comfort and experience working within a highly matrix organization in roles with a wide degree of latitude.
- 50% travel required; East coast and Chicago focused
Join Us at Our Table - PDL Life
Peapod Digital Labs is forward thinking company with a strong heritage and recognizes who powers our progress – our people! We offer a great variety of benefits and perks to our employees that includes great choice of health care options, including PPO and HSA plans (with company contributions), dental, vision flexible spending accounts, a 401k with strong company match and immediate vesting, generous and flexible paid time off, and great employee discount on your groceries. Oh yeah, and snacks & drinks of course!
You must be authorized to work in the United States to be eligible for consideration for employment. Peapod is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.