Manager of Delivery
Who We Are
MedTouch is an award-winning online strategy and technology company headquartered in Boston, MA. Focusing exclusively on hospitals, health plans and physician groups, MedTouch combines creative and technical expertise to ensure our clients achieve results that matter. Our services and solutions include healthcare specific content management solutions, user experience design, results driven search marketing, content strategy services, consumer facing websites, employee oriented intranets and more.
We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Although we are growing steadily, we strive to retain a relationship-based, people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
The Manager of Delivery is a key member of our Client Delivery Organization and responsible for overseeing the successful delivery of several client projects and programs (a portfolio) by directing both internal and external stakeholders. This role requires a unique blend of business and digital marketing savvy and the drive to make the stakeholder’s vision a reality, all while balancing competing priorities with available resources and time.
In this role, you will contribute ideas and improvements to both project management and digital marketing delivery best practices. Your get-it-done approach, enthusiasm, and initiative will ensure your success in this role.
- Oversee and direct the delivery of all projects for our largest digital marketing account, coordinating multiple regions
- Mange portfolio prioritization based on client expectations and satisfaction, including taking ownership for the health and accuracy of our portfolio pipeline.
- Build first-class processes, best practices, and methodologies across all functional areas within the portfolio.
- Maintain the profitability goals of the client by monitoring each project, making improvements and escalating accordingly.
- Identify and manage new business development opportunities within the portfolio.
- Assess the sales pipeline based on quality, timeline, and resource availability.
- Review RFP responses, sales roadmaps, and contracts/SOWs.
- Supervise project managers; plan for the short and long-term growth of the team.
- Mentor all portfolio resources, including shared resources, in terms of delivery best practices.
- Direct resource allocation with shared resources and influence hiring plans accordingly.
This position is just right for you if you have:
- 8+ years of digital project management experience, including several years working in an Agile environment within a digital marketing or similar web delivery agency.
- 2+ years of people management experience, including staffing and resource planning, talent/performance management, employee relations, etc.
- Previous experience managing complex, cross functional teams and projects for large digital marketing accounts.
- Experience with and enthusiasm for documenting requirements down to the smallest detail.
- Strong analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities, with an overarching desire to keep all things organized.
- Demonstrated ability to learn digital marketing products (marketing operations, campaign reporting, etc.) to a sufficient level and drive updates with the delivery teams as needed.
- A knack for adjusting quickly to changing priorities and conditions.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present complex marketing solutions to professionals at all levels; you understand your audience and adapt your message accordingly.
- An innate ability to motivate others in a collaborative environment while still managing change and priorities judiciously.
- Experience servicing many clients (both external and internal) simultaneously.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities, a keen attention to detail, and excellent follow up skills.
- A completed Bachelor’s degree, advanced degrees appreciated.
What We Can Offer You
- Fifteen days of PTO per year plus nine paid company holidays and other time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.