As a Manager, Customer Onboarding you will lead one of our Onboarding Specialist teams and be responsible for interviewing, hiring, evaluating, training, coaching, and leading a team of new and established Onboarding Specialists in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. You will work closely with the other Managers in the Customer Success Org to help build a team of highly successful Customer Onboarding professionals who are able to execute exceptional tailored customer onboarding initiatives to our rapidly growing portfolio. As part of our customer-focused, results-driven organization, you will also be responsible for fast-tracking value while setting customers up for long term success.
How You'll Make a Difference
- Manage a team of 6-7 direct reports.
- Recruit, interview, hire, and train new team members.
- Serve as a coach and a leader, helping to develop the skills of your individual contributors so they are able to achieve their career goals.
- Supporting and advising team members in their day to day responsibilities including driving customer outcomes through successful customer training, content and other educational initiatives.
- Serve as a point of escalation for customer issues and resolve those issues in a manner that builds trust with both customers and Klaviyo team members.
- Manage day-to-day operations, data analysis, goal setting, career development, performance management, and process improvement.
- Be a leader in the company, with an excellent attitude that inspires others to do their best work.
- Proactively (and collaboratively) remove roadblocks getting in the way of others
- Assess customer sentiment for your team, discovering trends to improve or capitalize on to improve customer outcomes.
- Help to scale the Onboarding Program to support our ever growing global customer base
- You will have a great opportunity to work closely with multiple teams such as Product, Engineering, Support, & Success teams (and more)! Here’s a way that you will do that: You will take the customers’ feedback and work strategically with those teams to enhance the product in order to achieve their business objectives
Who You Are
- Passionate about customers!
- A successful manager and team builder through excellent motivation, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Agile, adaptable, and excited that each day can bring new opportunities
- You get energized when engaging with all levels of management across multiple teams
- 2+ years managing at least 4 team members or team leads, ideally in a Customer Success Team (CSM or Onboarding/Implementation Specialists) for a high growth SaaS company
- A track record working creatively problem-solving and collaborating with Sales, Product, and Marketing to create an exceptional customer experience.
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Passionate about creative problem solving for customers and internal teams.
- Experience in SaaS Onboarding, Implementation, or Project Management. MarTech and Marketing Strategy Advising experience is a plus.
- A track record for driving efficacy of team output related to customer success outcomes.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling brands to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company’s hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct, high-fidelity relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to Facebook or Amazon. In 2020, Klaviyo reached coveted unicorn status with a robust Series C of $200m at $4.15B valuation. Innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.