Logistics Specialist Level C
At Markforged, we are on a mission to unlock the next 10x of innovation in design and manufacturing. We build an Industrial 3D Printing Platform to liberate designers and engineers from decades-old, slow part creation processes. NASA, Google, Ford, Amazon, Siemens and thousands of companies in 50 countries use Markforged to print same-day prototypes and produce stronger end-use parts than they did before. With Markforged, customers are able to ship 50X faster, spend 20X less, and build products that are 23X stronger.
Located at our office in Watertown, MA as Logistics Specialist - You will work cross-functionally with multiple departments in support of inbound and outbound logistics at this facility. This an exciting opportunity to join our growing team.
In this role you will:
- Physically receive inbound parcel and freight shipments and enter the transaction in our ERP system.
- Operate powered industrial trucks (reach truck / forklift / pallet jacks) moving material into and out of MF facilities, and in tight spaces.
- Help drive a safety culture for storage and forklift operations
- Work closely with our Customer Support and Print Systems Engineering teams to ensure inbound shipments are properly received and categorized for inspection and rework.
- Support all logistics functions at our 85 School Street office.
- Ship outbound parts and finished goods to our global partners as needed.
- Manage outbound sample part and warranty shipments.
- Work with carriers, couriers, and freight forwarders to move anything anywhere to support Markforged activities
- Return shipping label generation.
- Additional tasks and duties as required.
What we look for:
- Have 3-5 years of experience in a warehousing environment.
- Experience receiving within an ERP system and are comfortable with spreadsheets, collaboration software, and shipping software (i.e UPS Worldship)
- Have a strong sense of initiative, are biased towards action, and can be resilient outside your comfort zone as you take on new tasks
- Highly organized and detail oriented for record keeping of receipts and transfer transactions.
- Can dive into a problem and surface with a concrete plan for the team
- Have high energy and can effectively manage a variety of tasks and responsibilities
- Have strong communication skills
- Experience operating forklifts within a manufacturing environment.
- Integrity and a sense of humor
- At Markforged, we have a culture that values learning, data-driven decision making, and prioritization. We learn from failure and are not afraid to keep trying after others have given up. We are a team of talented individuals and are looking to grow with enthusiastic individuals who share our vision of improving how the world innovates.
- We offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), parental leave, commuter benefits, open PTO policy, and more.
- Our work environment includes casual dress, a fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, and fitness perks.
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description