Logistics Program Manager at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
At Formlabs, our passion is designing and building powerful 3D printing tools. Our global logistics team partners with manufacturing, sales, customer service, and our 3PL provider to ensure our promise to the customer is fulfilled. Your role will be to drive strategy, plan, and implementation of reverse supply chain as well as other strategic projects.
If you have a passion for logistics, technology enabled processes, and problem solving in a fast-paced environment, we want you to join us as our Operations Strategy Program Manager
- Define Formlabs global reverse supply chain strategy and priorities
- Synchronize services, manufacturing, and fulfillment reverse supply chain processes
- Develop strong knowledge in the systems used by Fulfillment (NetSuite) and
- Drive execution of reverse supply chain improvements to reduce cost and customers downtime
- Tackle Fulfillment strategic projects
- A leader with strong sense of ownership
- Have experience working with ERP systems (NetSuite, SAP, etc)
- Skilled manager of cross-functional projects and relationships
- A self-starter who has a knack to identify new opportunities
- Using data for continuous improvement
- An entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in ambiguous challenges
- Experience with global supply chain management
- Management consulting
- P&L responsibility
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.