The Lead Technology Leadership Professional is responsible for all aspects of software or hardware product delivery and performance. The Lead Technology Leadership Professional works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Lead Technology Leadership Professional works with design engineering and test team to drive products from design completion to volume production release. Performs various engineering tests to verify and validate product designs. Supports product evaluation and qualification on leading edge technology components. Ensures that production schedules are followed and product(s) meet specifications and quality requirements. Interacts with product engineering, quality, manufacturing and marketing teams to analyze and provide technical support to help resolve customers' product related problems/issues. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
Additional Job Description
- Help lead, organize multiple teams in Release delivery readiness & quality initiatives.
- Partner with key leaders across the organization in regards to helping drive new tools & initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 or more years of project leadership experience
- Experience with the technologies in use in the application(s) or infrastructure
- Experience with unit testing and mocking
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines with attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively and deliver presentations to senior leaders
- Advanced experience leading special projects and producing metrics, measurements and trend reports
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- MBA or other Advanced Degree
- Demonstrated ability to run large scale, highly visible programs with responsibility for multiple project teams
- Possess a solid understanding of operations, technology, communications and processes
- Six Sigma certification
- ITIL certification
- Salesforce CRM Certifications
- Cloud, Security, and/or SAFe Certifications