Lead EPM/Hyperion Solutions Architect at Humana Studio_h
The Lead Solutions Architect works with user groups to solve business problems with available technology including hardware, software, databases, and peripherals. The Lead Solutions Architect works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Lead Solutions Architect translates business needs into technical systems solutions. Integrates hardware, software and network interfaces to form a system. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
General Scope of Work:
- Perform best fit analysis of enterprise performance management (EPM) requirements utilizing the Hyperion Cloud SaaS solutions or other best-in-class technologies identified via an RFI evaluation.
- Develop and present solution recommendations considering: the specified business requirements, strategic alignment (technical, production support, and business), cost-benefit analysis of possible solutions, and integration points for a fully functional system.
- Translation of requirements to configurations needed to enable business processes and/or development effort. Completion of the configurations and/or development recommended.
- Assessment and automation of production support tasks using citizen developer technologies or other methods available to production support team.
- Review of monthly SaaS releases for impacts, coordination of regression testing, as needed, and leadership over new functionality uptake.
- Review of Smart View updates and coordination of deployment
- Develop planning and budgeting prototypes using available technologies and perform proof-of-concept builds in support of new business needs, improved customer experience and continuous improvement of the solutions supported.
- Other production support or projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Computer Science, or a related field
- 8+ years of progressive experience in technical solution delivery and/or functional support of technical solutions
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and changing environment while managing multiple priorities simultaneously
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and strong communication both written and verbal
- High proficiency at learning and adopting new technologies
- Experience in implementation or administration of Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management technologies
- Strongly desired - Implementation or administration experience with Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management technologies (Essbase, Planning, Financial Data Management, Data Relationship Management/Enterprise Data Management, Financial Close & Consolidation)
- Proficient in Smart View, SDLC standards, including Test Strategy and Testing execution
- Financial knowledge, particularly budgeting and forecasting processes
- Master’s Degree of Business Administration, Computer Science or a related field