At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient is on a mission to help the Healthcare industry take advantage of modern data and analytics architectures, tools, and patterns to improve the quality and affordability of care. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to assist Perficient and its customers to grow the capabilities necessary to improve care through better use integrated digital solution and in the process take their career to the next level.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Lead Healthcare Business Consultant (CRM and Marketing Automation) as part of our national team, ideally located on the East Coast.
The role of the Lead Healthcare Business Consultant is for individuals passionate about identifying and delivering the right Business solution for each client. Our Lead Healthcare Business Consultant have a keen Business orientation with an understanding of how technology can be effectively applied to meet a variety of Business needs.
Our Business Consultants fill a number of different roles on our project teams working with a variety of technologies for a wide range of clients. The specific responsibilities vary for each client and each project. Key to the success of our Business Consultant is the willingness and desire to quickly learn the client’s industry and the unique requirements of each engagement and to fill whatever role may be required to best support our client’s needs.
A Lead Healthcare Business Consultant thrives in challenging environments and accomplishes difficult assignments without significant supervision and instruction. Our Consultants can handle the stress of being accountable for delivery and: complete goals on time, practice strong attention to detail, persevere through tough obstacles, and do not get easily discouraged.
The Lead Business Consultant is a key delivery point of contact and will be involved in the strategic planning of an engagement or helping the client make decisions about their future IT direction. Once a project has begun, the Lead Business Consultant will facilitate key requirements with stakeholders and customers using best practice techniques. The Lead Business Consultant may be responsible for requirements documents, functional and non-functional specifications, user stories and acceptance criteria, and to-be process flows to support the design and development of solutions.
The Lead Business Consultant works directly with Senior Project Managers and assist with daily operations exercising time management, communication and collaboration in a fast-paced environment to ensure the successful delivery of projects. The Lead Business Consultant will interface with Perficient technical and business delivery personnel, as well as vendors and customers on a regular basis. Will mentor junior Consultants.
- Work with clients and end-suser to gather, understand, synthesize and define business requirements, leveraging best-practice methods.
- Create documentation such as user stories, business/product requirements documents (BRD/PRD), functional and non-functional specifications, and to-be process flows to support the design and development of solutions
- Serve as the expert on business and user requirements. Lead requirements sessions and backlog grooming with the client and seek client approval for defined requirements.
- Facilitate and participate in internal development team’s quality reviews of requirements to ensure they are complete, consistent, comprehensible, feasible, and conform to standards.
- Regularly communicate and coordinate with all stakeholders while navigating scope changes and adjustments to requirements as required.
- Act as a Product Manager for new products or major feature releases. Provide leadership throughout the lifecycles of a product, guiding the understanding of the project team through design and development.
- Manage and track the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.
- Assist with the development of marketing automation conversion strategies to guide clients and inform requirements.
- Support clients with marketing attribution modeling and campaign measurement. Develop conclusions and make recommendations based on the client’s needs and data reporting tool capabilities to guide business requirements.
- Provide/support best practices and drive innovation on how predictive modeling using customer relationship management (CRM)-based artificial intelligence tools can be used to target potential high-risk patients with various proactive marketing automations.
- Offer /support best practices in integrating multiple data sources within a CRM environment. Also, an ability to understand data dependencies regarding the bigger picture and seek opportunities to navigate challenges by refining moderately complex detailed business requirements as needed.
- Participate in key meetings with clients including stand-ups, iteration planning, sprint demos, and user acceptance testing review meetings
- Provide healthcare thought leadership and innovation within projects and across practice areas.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of professional business analysis experience, with strong relationship management, and support experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience using CRM, Marketing Automation and Marketing Analytics products and tools to develop client or business solutions within a healthcare-related implementation
- Minimum 3 years of consulting industry experience working with external clients
- Healthcare industry experience in the provider and/or payer domain
- CRM, Marketing Automation and Marketing Analytics background
- Agile scrum experience that includes collaboration tools such as JIRA
- Experience soliciting, gathering, analyzing and synthesizing user input and requirements
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Advanced degree desired.BA certification such as IIBA is plus
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly ramp up on new clients, their business needs, and technologies
- Strong presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks within a collaborative team environment
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Ability to travel required
- Basic Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills a must. Microsoft Visio and Project skills a plus
Preferred skills and education:
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Master’s Degree
- Strong understanding of complex Internet based enterprise level applications
- Project management experience
- Scrum or Product Owner certification
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.