KCS Program Manager
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Acquia Customer Success is seeking a Knowledge Centered Services (KCS) Program Manager to implement and manage the authoring, publishing and lifecycle management of client-facing content using KCS practices. The suitable candidate will be experienced in KCS principles, motivating teams across the company to contribute to KCS content, a keen understanding of core KCS KPIs, and the ability to maintain a vibrant source of technical knowledge for clients and employees.
This role is to own & lead the implementation of KCS principles within the CS organization, in the context of providing an enhanced experience for Acquia customers by providing faster resolutions to known issues while creating bandwidth for Acquia Support teams to focus on new issues or carry proactive work.
Areas of impact
- Knowledge Centered Services (KCS) is an industry best practice / methodology that maximizes success through fundamentally shifting culture within an organization such that capturing & sharing knowledge is viewed as being of the highest value and an integral part of the issue resolution workflow, as opposed to an extra step of overhead in the process.
- Previous experience in contributing to and driving a KCS implementation.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills to motivate and drive cross-functional behavior changes.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills.
- Proven experience in a customer-facing role, for both internal and external customers.
- Self-starter, capable of “owning” areas of responsibility and understands how and when to effectively engage senior management on issues.
- Formal training and / or previous experience with KCS principles.
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.